Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/updates/370208287/1420608900

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs5SjNEznQQ

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
gently caress yeah

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:iamafag: :razz:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

reminder that the bowser gang tag eventually culminated in a pedophile getting banned by lowtax

imps and nintendo: together we made majora's mask 3d a reality. together we do god's work

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TailsButtholeGuy posted:

reminder that the bowser gang tag eventually culminated in a pedophile getting banned by lowtax

imps and nintendo: together we made majora's mask 3d a reality. together we do god's work

i wish it'd culminate in a pedo furry getting banned. no hard feelings you just suck a lot.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
ah, don't be like that. :( someone bought me this, i'm no furry pedo. i'm just a gamer, friend.

a gamer, celebrating the release of this game on steam with others by posting memes that make me want to say the phrase in the thread title

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

What pedo got banned again

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
pedos should have there heads chopped off with saws and then shot with a hundred thousand bullets

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Hoodrich posted:

pedos should have there heads chopped off with saws and then shot with a hundred thousand bullets

pedos should be forced to perform oral on disgustingly old people

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Hoodrich posted:

gently caress yeah

SeXReX posted:

:yikes:

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

SeXReX posted:

First, I am 72 and on so many medications that no woman, man or child could turn me on so I have no monkey in this circus.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Blackheart posted:

First, I am 72 and on so many medications that no woman, man or child could turn me on so I have no monkey in this circus.
first, i am 45 and have been thrown into so many bombs that no woman, man, or child could turn me on so I have no koopa in this circus

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

I think it would be a really good idea to launch one thousand nuclear missiles at the hotel AGDQ is in. It would wipe out like 400 something pedophiles in one go.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Wormskull posted:

I think it would be a really good idea to launch one thousand nuclear missiles at the hotel AGDQ is in. It would wipe out like 400 something pedophiles in one go.

I didn't know you were attending AGDQ.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!
i heard some speed runner said "shut the hell up" to a nerd at AGDQ and it became like a big incident. i still don't understand why you would want to watch someone on camera trying to play a game really fast, let alone pay for it

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Excels posted:

i heard some speed runner said "shut the hell up" to a nerd at AGDQ and it became like a big incident. i still don't understand why you would want to watch someone on camera trying to play a game really fast, let alone pay for it

And I don't understand why someone would want to watch someone fumble through a Zelda game they barely remember, let alone pay for it.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!
anything is better than scripted videos of kids boggling at a game boy pocket and asking if it's a cellphone

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SeXReX posted:

And I don't understand why someone would want to watch someone fumble through a Zelda game they barely remember, let alone pay for it.

You shut up. Zeldathon is awesome.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Excels posted:

anything is better than scripted videos of kids boggling at a game boy pocket and asking if it's a cellphone

hey remember the 90's?!?! These kids dont.
enjoy your pending mortality

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Blackheart posted:

this never fails to make me laugh and also want to kill myself immediately

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
wait, did Bowserghazi lead to the Archeage guy getting banned, or was that a different pedo?

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Video Games done quick Kaizo Mario was loving epic as tittays

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Video Games done quick Kaizo Mario was loving epic as tittays

Obstacle2
Dec 21, 2004
feels good man

SeXReX posted:

what would have tokaii have had to say about all this

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Schnedwob posted:

wait, did Bowserghazi lead to the Archeage guy getting banned, or was that a different pedo?

Nah tokaii was all archeage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

SeXReX posted:

uh

• Locked thread