Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

Come on Zorak, I know that Yuri Bear Storm turned out to be creepy and you regret bolding it in the winter thread, but you don't have to take it this far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

Can't we split the forum into the normally moderated one and the FYAD-like one like other dedicated discussion forums have? Only the FYAD-like should be the main one, and the normal one should be the subforum with all it's three threads that deserve serious discussion.

Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

Considering how I don't think that 99% of anime don't have enough substance to write five-paragraph effortposts about, I am leaning more towards a new, GBS kind of ADTRW. I can scroll over at least 20 variations of "im gay" by the time it takes me to realise that the wall of text I have been reading is written by someone who is just an obsessed weaboo who hasn't actually watched/read anything that didn't come from Japan.

AnacondaHL posted:

"Don't post like a Japanophile moron"

I hope the new mod is a real ikemen :swoon:

• Locked thread