Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Ah yes. Football and Food. Both start with F. Both have two Os. Truly it is a match made by God and lo do the people enjoy both and over it come together. Welcome to a thread where we will take a football player, and create a food for him. It will help if we can actually make this food and post pictures of it when possible. Drinks also welcome.

As an example.

Marshawn’s Beef Mode Grinder!

French Bread Loaf dipped in au jus left over from cooking the brisket
1 lbs chopped brisket with a coffee based bbq dry rub
Horseradish spread
Dry bleu cheese crumbles
Pickled Jalapenos
E.G. for rub taken from this site: http://abc.go.com/shows/the-chew/recipes/bbq-coffee-rub-carla-hall

Lots of beef, coffee based dry rub cause Starbucks, white horseradish, bleu cheese, and pickled jalapenos for the white, blue and green colors of Seattle.

Conversely, you could make a Coffee BBQ sauce for the brisket.

Recipe here: http://www.food.com/recipe/black-coffee-barbecue-sauce-66

Russet Wilson Garlic Chips!

Russet Potatoes sliced thin and deep fried
Garlic (see below)
Parmesan
Sea Salt

Depending on what you want to do, mince the garlic and toss into the frying oil right before you’re ready to remove the chips so they adhere but don’t let it stay in too long or it will overcook. Can use garlic infused oil by heating olive oil and then cooking minced garlic in that then drizzle over chips as they cool. Or Garlic Aioli dipping sauce that requires minced garlic, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper for an easier recipe. Seattle supposedly loves garlic fries but went with chips instead.

Sherman’s Boom Boom Shake! (I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing here but something something Washington Apples)

Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Milk
Shot of Applejack Cider
Shot of Red Bull

Mix that poo poo in a Ninja blender.

And here’s something hosed up…

The Harbaugh Bowl!

Basically were making a chili but we have to incorporate the two coaches. One’s calm and collected, the other is passionate and insane. Both were born in Ohio…gently caress…closest poo poo is Cincinnati chili. Possibly the worst chili. Okay fine, I’ll use that recipe as a basis. We have the San Fran 49ers and Baltimore Ravens. So what we’re going to do is combine the madness of Jim Harbaugh and use the hottest peppers or extracts or sauces out there while incorporating the demeanor of Jim Harbaugh and make a cool sour cream topping incorporating crabmeat. Both San Fran and Baltimore are known for their seafood. Hm. But we’re going to make a bird chili as the main meat. If you can get Raven meat, go for it, but we’re going to use Duck. Duck fat is good right?

Chili ala Duck

2 lbs Duck meat ground
Carolina Reaper Chili finely cut to taste
CAJOHN'S TRINIDAD MORUGA SCORPION PUREE to taste
1 quart water, or amount to cover
2 onions, finely chopped
1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
2 tablespoons vinegar
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 (1 ounce) square unsweetened chocolate
1/4 cup chili powder
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
5 whole cloves
5 whole allspice berries
1 bay leaf
Source: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/authentic-cincinnati-chili/

Get a cast iron kettle, throw all that poo poo in there and cook it for hours. It should be meaty and not watery. I dunno, maybe cook the ground duck first?

Sour Cream Crab Dip

1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup cooked blue crab meat
2 Tbsp minced shallots (or green onions or red onions)
1/2 teaspoon dried dill or 1 1/2 teaspoon fresh dill
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon of white wine vinegar or 1 1/2 teaspoons of dry white wine
1/2 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
Dash of Old Bay
Source: http://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/crab_dip/#ixzz3OBrv99yk

Mix that poo poo.

Sourdough Rolls

1 Live Crab

San Fran is known for Sourdough so my suggestion is to use small rolls as a “cup” or mini bread bowl by removing a top and section inside so you can put your chili in there, top with the crab sour cream dip, and then eat it as a hand held. Or whatever, get a huge loaf and do a traditional bread bowl. Take the live crab and set him on the table in front of your crew while you watch the game and now you have a little buddy!

What are some of your ideas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
we could bring this thread back if you want to post it in here http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3656995

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
The Gilbert Brown burger:

A triple whopper with extra cheese, no pickles, cut in half

He was fat

Also this was available at every Burger King in Wisconsin one year

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

NAJEH DAVENPORT SPECIAL

1. Package of Velveeta Cheese
1. Can of Rotel
16oz Jimmy Dean Sausage
1. Jar Pickled Jalapenos
1. Bag of Tostitos of your choice

Combine ingredients in a slow cooker. Come back in 20 minutes. Eat it.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
AJ Hawk burger

Leave a pack of ground beef laying in the sun for 8 years, then eat it raw and tell yourself it's good because its been around for so long.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
JJ Watt meal-replacement nutrition:

1 can of tuna
1 can of V8
Spinach
a few multivitamins

pop in a blender and blend for 2 minutes. Drink 3-4 a day. Food is to fuel your body

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Kelvin Benjamin Spinach and Bacon Quiche
6 large eggs, beaten
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
Salt and pepper
2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach, packed
1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
1 (9-inch) refrigerated pie crust, fitted to a 9-inch glass pie plate
Directions
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.

Combine the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper in a food processor or blender. Layer the spinach, bacon, and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust, then pour the egg mixture on top. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the egg mixture is set. Cut into 8 wedges.

Drop quiche immediately before serving to guests. Look at your hands intently and shake your head as everyone groans in disbelief.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf2L_6_8vJM

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat

Gatts posted:

Take the live crab and set him on the table in front of your crew while you watch the game and now you have a little buddy!

Skipping every step but this one, and gonna teach it to deftly crack open beers with its claws and do a hilarious "crab dance" whenever the Jets lose.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkAG97Qk3Go

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The Ray Rice sandwich:

bitch go make me a loving sandwich

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

sweet thursday posted:

The Ray Rice sandwich:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Trent Richardson wish sandwich:

Two slices of bread and you wish there was something there.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

sweet thursday posted:

The Ray Rice sandwich:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Johnny Manziel Hobo Stew

1 lb. hamburger
1 or more onions
1 c. catsup
1 tbsp. mustard
1 can vegetable soup

Cook hamburger and onions. Drain. Add remaining ingredients and simmer. Serve over hamburger buns.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Najeh Davenport Chili Stew

Comes extra chunky, served piled high in an oversized laundry basket.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Elephanthead posted:

Trent Richardson wish sandwich:

Two slices of bread and you wish there was something there.

Add an insufficiently large hole somewhere to attract and then trap Trent Richardson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

FIRST TIME posted:

Najeh Davenport Chili Stew

Comes extra chunky, served piled high in an oversized laundry basket.

Santheb fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Jan 10, 2015

• Locked thread