Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007
I am going to a photo gear swap meet tomorrow near Orlando and hope to come back one V750, Hasselblad, and Sigma 12-24 lighter. I'm also gonna try to trade down tripods since I don't shoot 4x5 anymore.

The K-Rock/Fred Miranda crowd seems to have crawled out of the loving woodwork on the Sigma (have it listed on eBay), I keep getting questions asking about corner sharpness. IT'S A loving 12MM RECTILINEAR ZOOM LENS THAT COVERS FULL FRAME, WHAT DO YOU loving THINK YOU NERDS? It's normal and within acceptable parameters for such an extreme optical design.

I certainly don't miss non-SA photo forums, that's for drat sure.

Pompous Rhombus fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Jan 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007
Photo swap meet was a bust from a sales perspective (the vast majority of it was scrub-tier garage sale type stuff), although I met some cool people at least.

Right now I am drinking beer, watching WW2 documentaries on Youtube, and writing a nice email to my girlfriend. Now Playing

Dren posted:

Made a non-scrub grilled cheese w/ Pain de Campagne bread, sharp cheddar, muenster, thin slices of Granny Smith apples, and turkey. It owned.

I don't doubt that it owned, but sorry that's called a melt.

Dren posted:

Photoshop me like one of your half-bird half-witch girls

emptyquotin' this tho

Pompous Rhombus fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Jan 24, 2015

• Locked thread