Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.
i'm really enjoying this weakened thread so far op keep up the good work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

btw just 5'd this thread because hey why the hell not? 5s are free and if i see something that imo deserves it then its no skin off my back

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

spog posted:

Mondays are always grey.

You're thinking of Tuesday (and Wednesday, too)

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I've always wondered if Danny Glover has any trouble Hailing Satan

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

THE WEAKENED DEAD THRIVED

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

smh if you're not using a domke gripper strap :911:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/16178-REG/Domke_742_6BK_1_5_Web_Camera_Strap.html

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

can we change the forum name back to something more obviously photography related/make it a "main" forum?? just a thought. tia. bye

this but also delete it and ban every poster and sell all of their dogs to puppy mills and throw all of the cameras into a very picturesque volcano at sunset with nothing to photograph it but lomo cameras and instagram

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

#nolomo

• Locked thread