Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug
i made a grilled cheese but all we had was parmesan, mozzarella, and like wheat bread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug
It hasn't been a good food day for me. This morning i tried making eggs in the waffle maker and they sucked. They were all rubbery and overcooked. I tried again with the lowest heat setting and they were better but still not good. I did not bother trying a third time with the top completely off. The only upside was that the eggs did not stick to the waffle maker at all so there was no cleanup.

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug
Made a non-scrub grilled cheese w/ Pain de Campagne bread, sharp cheddar, muenster, thin slices of Granny Smith apples, and turkey. It owned.

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug

dakana posted:

You're welcome.

yeah the apples were a good suggestion, really put it over the top

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

http://westernmass.craigslist.org/tlg/4828329478.html

it's times like these i miss the bad photography megathread :/

Photoshop me like one of your half-bird half-witch girls

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug

spog posted:

I just burnt copies of a DVD of photos for family as passing them around via an elderly relative was easier than farting around with online options.

dropbox link is a not bad way to share photos w/ your family

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug
Once a security guy drove up to me, looked at what I was doing, then left. His headlights got in my exposure.

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug

8th-snype posted:

Dear Soundmonkey, plz keep the current name so as to induce rage in these afore posting nerds. TIA

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug
the weekend started last night :snoop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug
Homemade mayo

• Locked thread