Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Humble Tengu Newspaper Reporter

Dren posted:

i made a grilled cheese but all we had was parmesan, mozzarella, and like wheat bread

That is probably the saddest grilled cheese i've ever heard of. I was enjoying the snowed in winter hellscape known as Michigan but I think I'm going to make a real grilled cheese now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

spog posted:

By the time it was finished, it was too late to drink coffee.

This is a lie, it's never too late to drink coffee.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

HDR is the most important part of photography, if my Facebook feed is to be believed.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Get better soon Shortbus, so that you may be Posted soon.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

can we make that the background for dorkroom?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

They're basically just a warehouse, I don't even know if they really let you go in except to do local pickup of orders if you are in the area.

• Locked thread