Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.
Mondays are always grey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spog
Aug 7, 2004

I ran a milk-circuit cleaning programme on my coffee machine.

Then a coffee-oil cleaning cycle.

Then a brew-group clean and lube.

Then a decalcification run.

Then another brew-group clean (again)

By the time it was finished, it was too late to drink coffee.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

SoundMonkey posted:

just got back from Souffle Sunday at a neighbour's place (owned), drank a bunch of their booze (owned), and played some card game that i only understood the rules to half an hour into playing it (owned).

not a bad sunday night, esp since i have the day off tomorrow (mostly)

Is 'Souffle Sunday' suburban code for something?

(I once went to a 'sausage party' and it wasn't the meat-tasting session that I was expecting*)

*though now you mention it....

spog fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Jan 20, 2015

spog
Aug 7, 2004

I just burnt copies of a DVD of photos for family as passing them around via an elderly relative was easier than farting around with online options.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

I've got to buy a car this weekend. Thinking of something frivolous and justifying the extra cost in terms of impulsive gear purchases that I usually waste per year.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

Mr. Despair posted:

it's bourbon time

I'm drinking a drink so feminine that instead of an umbrella, they serve it with a tampon.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

RangerScum posted:

Belongs in the food thread.

Baking soda?

Was she scared that it wasn't going to rise enough?

spog
Aug 7, 2004

Selling my car, so obviously need some pro-quality photos for the advert.

Took it to the semi-automatic car wash to get all the bird crap blown off and make it shiny .

Car wash broke down as I was in the middle of it due to a jetwash hose getting caught in the tracks and wrapping round all the gears. Took ten minutes of heavy-duty swearing in Polish to free it and let me out.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

My DSLR kit is going through eBay, one piece at a time and I find it a bit sad.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

I've got m4/3 and my Canon stuff just sits on the shelf until all the batteries go flat. It makes absolute sense to sell it and get back some cash/space

And yet: holding that chunky DSLR in my hand gives a tactile pleasure. It is a Real Camera and I will miss having it. The m4/3 just takes good photos, but the wheels don't go 'click' and the shutter doesn't go 'clop'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spog
Aug 7, 2004

dakana posted:

Of course it happens on my favorite card, a 64GB Lexxar Professional UDMA7.

File sizes are good, so it makes me think if I can figure out how to rename them it'll be alright. Windows Explorer and Irfanview haven't been able to so far.

https://www.piriform.com/recuva

• Locked thread