Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
It's Sunday night, and I realize that tomorrow, Monday, I do not have to go to work. Psych!! I'm retired, I never go to work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Friday. Gateway to the weekend. 24" of snow so far, not stopping until early tomorrow. Sunday has up to 8" more predicted. Weekend sucks.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Well, we got more snow than we thought. More to come. But at least the chickens liked the weekend.

Candace Doesn't Like Snow by torgeaux, on Flickr

Theres a bird RIGHT THERE by torgeaux, on Flickr

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Elrobot posted:

more chickens! more dogs! friendly animals and 35mm :yayclod: hops vine and cones in the background between them too :cheers:

Every dog, no matter how friendly, has a version of that look he's giving that chicken.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Mr. Despair posted:

Everything about this weekend is awful

:smith:

Nope, all gonna be good. Shortbus gets fixed (sorry for that language, shortbus) and all is well elsewhere. Trust me, have I ever lied to you that you know off?

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

VendaGoat posted:

I demand you Hail Satan and a Shortbus Update!

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

SoundMonkey posted:

Hail. loving. Satan.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Wild EEPROM posted:

help i hailed shortbus satan and now all of my pictures are of cats

Hail Satan!

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Expected weather? Rain. Actual weather? 2-3 inches of hail. Hail Satan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

spog posted:

My DSLR kit is going through eBay, one piece at a time and I find it a bit sad.

Why?

• Locked thread