Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
'sup folks. I just got outta work how's everybody else's weekly two day hail satan fest going?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Young Orc

Ric posted:

a brace of pheasants

This is the most british thing anyone has ever said to me on a saturday morning

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

feigning interest posted:

btw just 5'd this thread because hey why the hell not? 5s are free and if i see something that imo deserves it then its no skin off my back

I always vote 1. Gotta neg them threads so they want you more.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Back at work. Trip report: boss is an idiot and didn't tell my coworker about his schedule change so he's super late and our trainee is so dumb I want to light myself on fire.

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Jan 11, 2015

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

DJExile posted:

hail your own satan

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

feigning interest posted:

I've always wondered if Danny Glover has any trouble Hailing Satan

he's too old for that poo poo

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Bar postin' on Friday night

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
One day of working all weekend down.

Yawn

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
I'm the.....

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
FEED ME A PHOTOSHOP

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Dren posted:

dropbox link is a not bad way to share photos w/ your family

I really like Google Drive and use it to deliver files to all sorts of people.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

SoundMonkey posted:

reminder that the shameful OP of this thread has left it open for like two consecutive weeks

ON PURPOSE

(I have zero idea how to close a thread and frankly didn't expect people to actual post in it anyway)
EDIT: wait I found it, see you folks on friday

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 10:55 on Jan 27, 2015

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

SoundMonkey posted:

HERE I REOPENED IT FOR YOU, YOU LAZY rear end

I knew there was something I was supposed to do today. Other than agonizing over going to buy cupcakes or eating real food for dinner.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Dread Head posted:

Posting on monday wishing it was still the weekend. RIP

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

bobmarleysghost posted:

Happy friday yall.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
WEEKEND THREAD OPEN EARLY DUE TO REASONS.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Whitezombi posted:

tha gently caress is this poo poo

why dont you tell us considering you are some sort of tantric kung-fu poo poo master

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

bobmarleysghost posted:

Gonna go ice fishing Sunday morning. Can't hail Satan at -30°

look at this motherfucka that hasn't read dante's inferno. smdh snype.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Speaking of long dead Italian folk, went and saw an exhibit at the science center on Pompeii and it's fiery destruction:

(I'm not NSFWing a 2000 year old fresco, that's silly)

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

RangerScum posted:

u should cuz that's hot as f and im jerkin off to it lol

I assume you jerk it to most posts...probably for the warmth

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Mr. Despair posted:

it's bourbon time

Closing thread on this, the best post Mrdespair has ever made

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Dear weekend thread,

It's Friday and approximately two pm. I'm going to hire a car and take 50lbs worth of LF photo gear down to cap hill to photograph a very nice young lady. Then I'm going to get russian dumplings for dinner. If you think your friday is better than mine, you are incorrect.

Love,
OP

P.S. gently caress carrying an 8x10 down stairs
P.P.S. gently caress carrying an 8x10 up stairs, this lady better have an elevator

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Spedman posted:

Dear Weekend Thread,

Just had a Saturday breakfast of French toast with broiled banana, chocolate galati and salted caramel sauce, it was delicious. Now I am heading to a craft brewers competition festival where there are 150 beers on tap. Also Australia is playing New Zealand in the Cricket World Cup, 8hrs of sport watching goodness. I'll shoot some X-ray film tomorrow, I promise.

Hugs and kisses
Hail Satan

Spedman

I shot 4 sheets of xray at my 3 hour shoot. I did a bunch of digital stuff for the client but the trade was she sit for my weirdo 8x10.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Dread Head posted:

Trying to decide if I should wear my white and gold dress or my blue and black dress out to a pot luck tonight.

Wear your red dress so the stab wounds won't show.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Spedman posted:

I'm hoping to get some negatives shot for contact printing tomorrow, nature and poo poo, while the fiancée is rowing in a regatta.

I need to dev my 8x10 backlog. Today was the maiden voyage of my 12 inch commercial ektar that I got on LFF for crazy good price. F/6.3 is so much easier to focus indoors than f/9.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Spedman posted:

Yeah f/9-6.3 makes a huge difference, especially when you've got a dull DIY focusing screen like mine.

I've ordered a bunch more acrylic to build another daylight sheet film developing tank next weekend, this one will do one hanger at a time (1 8x10 or 4 4x5), so I can do c41 LF with a 1lt kit.

And dinner was awesome last night, one beef rib about 4 times the size of my forearm, with a fantastic salt and pepper based rub.

I have an original made in chicago Burke and James ground glass, it's old as gently caress. I need to get new one but I'm not in a rush.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

RangerScum posted:

Belongs in the food thread.

no, the food thread belongs in a fiery snowbound toaster oven.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Dread Head posted:

Is there a kickstarter that is going to purchase you a deep frier?

Stretch goal reward: Steak fries as well as regular fries

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Probably gonna leave the thread open until tuesday because I don't let thread titles tell me how to to live my life

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

bobmarleysghost posted:

What do you do? I'd def do 10 hour workdays and have 3 day weekends

I work 12 hour shifts personally. 3 days one week then 4 days the next week. It's mediocre.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
whatever ....nerds ( i was napping all day with a headache)

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
THERE"S JUNK MAIL IN CANADA?!? MIND=BLOWN

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
http://www.clickhole.com/blogpost/i-put-fat-suit-understand-what-its-be-your-mom-2061

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
gently caress you sunday (the start of my work week).

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Dread Head posted:

I would like to double down on the "gently caress you daylight savings" this morning.

You would think an hour wasnt a big deal but fuuuuuck

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

BANME.sh posted:

lol at you non newborn havers who think that 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep is anything but a gift from god

Nice "I had sex" post dude

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

BANME.sh posted:

lol if you think the sex i have these days is anything more than purely utilitarian in nature

like you gently caress a hammer or something?

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Everyday is the weekend when you have peanut butter jars to lick

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Spedman posted:

Time to sink some piss, it's Friday

I heard your piss sinks in the opposite direction down there C/D?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Spedman posted:

As long as it's sunk, that's all that matters

Wisdom

• Locked thread