Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy
dropping by for a quick sunday night hail satan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy
I allow for model anonymity when requested as many of my models are converted into non-human creatures.

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy
edit: nws

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy
In bed at 9:11 PM on a Friday night, getting this weekend off to a good start imo.

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy
My weekend thread is arisen, if u know what im sayin. (im saying i have a boner right now lol)

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy
For lunch I ate a burger with a fried egg on it and now i'm really full. I might take a nap, hope all of your weekends are going great!

xoxo,
RangerScum

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy
Going to ask my boss if I can go home early due to the weekend thread being open, will update you all later on the results.

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy

8th-snype posted:

Speaking of long dead Italian folk, went and saw an exhibit at the science center on Pompeii and it's fiery destruction:

(I'm not NSFWing a 2000 year old fresco, that's silly)

u should cuz that's hot as f and im jerkin off to it lol

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy

dakana posted:

I wanted a crispy leftover crab rangoon. Put it in the toaster oven. Cranked that poo poo up. Something dripped onto the element. It caught fire. My wife told me to throw baking soda at it, so I did and that put the fire out. Then I threw it outside. For safety.

Hail satan.

Belongs in the food thread.

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy
8th-snype is quite the weekend-hating shithead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy
last night I got drunk and bought a sony mavica! !

• Locked thread