Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rubberrazors
Nov 1, 2011

Stik3 posted:

I really hope she comes back. I like her character. But I feel like it's probably sitting towards a 50/50 with her coming back and her not. I mean, I could probably look for her character equivalent in the UK version of Shameless, but I don't think it will line up, anyways.
You'll be missed, Mandy.

They're similar but no they don't really line up. I prefer the US Mandy over the UK Mindy who was (in my opinion) a boring single mom with a gangbanging family behind her. I'm hoping Mandy'll come back eventually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rubberrazors
Nov 1, 2011

I'm guessing we'll be seeing Steve a couple of episodes from now or so. Also, I immediately noticed Ian's hair screaming "I've been busy".

rubberrazors
Nov 1, 2011

"I'm sorry. I love you. I love you! I'm so sorry. Hey, can I have some coffee? Fiona, I love you so much. I'm sorry."

-Jimmy/Steve, 2015

rubberrazors
Nov 1, 2011

If Jimmy wasn't so much of a whiny rear end everytime someone (deservedly) told him to gently caress off, I'd find him more bearable. But he's been like that since the beginning and now that he's back it's worse than ever.

rubberrazors
Nov 1, 2011

FireWorksWell posted:

To be honest Jmmy's one of my favorite characters in the show because of how he reacts to the environment around him; he has great dialogue (I'd watch a sitcom about Jimmy and Escalade Guy; "Hey, how's that finger doing buddy?" "Better, it's finally starting to heal") and can pull some hilarious expressions.

I loved that line and also his reaction to his poor finger. That face was priceless. I give jimmy credit when I can but altogether he's ugh.

rubberrazors
Nov 1, 2011

At this point I'm starting to think why are you even here sammi? Just to gently caress everything up?

E: I understand her point of view but my hands flying up everywhere at that scene. Ian really had nothing to do with any of her situation at all.

rubberrazors fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Mar 23, 2015

rubberrazors
Nov 1, 2011

I highly doubt it unless Kevin and V actually does something against her. I'd think they would but they've got their own poo poo to handle right now.

e: in sammi's (selfish) defense, all her actions and reactions were just based on her own personal happiness i.e. daddy-issues, etc.

rubberrazors
Nov 1, 2011

Yes, so it would make more sense for her to lash out with "an eye for an eye" than to randomly pull some bitch poo poo against Kev/V. Unless there was a not-lazily written context behind it, I'd honestly be shocked (shocked I tell ya!) and annoyed at this show. I'm not saying Sammi's not a gigantic whore of a bitch though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rubberrazors
Nov 1, 2011

Ian's my favorite character so with things at least starting to look up for him and that he finally begins to come in terms with his illness, that last scene almost had me crying.

• Locked thread