Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
Yeah, loved that episode. I had a little bit of a hard time believing Kevin's motivation for the first half, but it all seemed fine after the "talk".
I gotta say though that the music they pick for this show is amazing.
I normally don't notice stuff like that, but there's been a few times this season I really noticed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
The problem I have with series that go on is if I tend to ask too many "why did that happen? that doesn't make any sense", or "what ever happened to *insert person/plot point here*?"
I'm having a lot of those questions this year unfortunately.
It feels like they film one episode, then the writers gather and write for the next one, and repeat without really following the set plot points they created in previous seasons/episodes.
It also almost feels like different writers are writing each episode each week.

I think next season will be the making/breaking on this series. I really hope it doesn't continue to be too loose plot-wise, as it really takes me out that feeling you get when you are watching something, and you completely forget about yourself/your life (escapism I guess).

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
So many dead ends.
The milk of the Gods literally blew up on him I guess, but how sick Frank was just disappeared. He went to the hospital due to not taking his liver medication then not long after he's on a bender that he can't recall (or was that before?). And then takes off to Costa Rica, seemingly all fine now.

As for the Amanda storyline, I'm kind of hoping it leads into next season with her going psycho on Lip, instead of just dead dropping that plot line.

I don't mind the plot lines changing directions, but at least provide a little closure of some sort, after investing so much time into some of them.

• Locked thread