Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Gonna get this vid repost on the first page. For best results, watch with the Jaws music playing in the background. Seriously watch this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKZUFu97vus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Cross post from the Everest thread. This is the most metal sign I have ever seen.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

True fact: I met a cat named Osha today. She was cute.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Let's not spend any money on infrastructure though

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

spud posted:

My dad is a retired Aircraft Engineer, and whilst I'm sure this a rather sweeping (and racist?) statement, he told me that generally the Asian Airlines "Just don't loving maintain them, to save money".

This applies to every airline that's ever existed. Check out Alaska Airlines 261.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

You'd think power lines would be something you'd check for before landing a helicopter

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

What on earth

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Delta Echo posted:

Good points. I don't have much stuff, I like to live light.

You are probably undervaluing your stuff. I live in a tiny 1BR and have $30k of coverage.

• Locked thread