Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
The title of tonight's second episode has me excited!
Ron and Jammy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
Bird Census 1980.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I'd been wondering why Andy's arm was in that sling for months, and it was for something boring. :sigh:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Ken Hotate always kills it.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Gryzllfeed,

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

WHO DOESN'T MAKE A BACKUP CAKE?!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

GIVE ME YOUR SKIN!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Werner Herzog?!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Game of Joans.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

E the Shaggy posted:

Lol the Today show is so sad.

But puppy!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Ron has 3 kids, and never saw Monsters Inc.?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Somebody didn't finish their spaghetti!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I have synopses from my Uverse guide.

Gryzzlbox
Ben and Leslie suspect that the people of Pawnee are having their privacy invaded by Gryzzl; April speaks to the new interns at Parks and Recreation; Tom assists Andy with contract renegotiations.
Save JJ's
Leslie organizes a rally in an attempt to save JJ's Diner from closing; Donna receives an amazing pre-wedding gift from Tom.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

One minute and this is already amazing. :allears:
Biden the Rails. :allears:

smashpro1 fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Jan 28, 2015

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

We're not against you on this!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

My face hurts from smiling too much!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Les Vegetables. :smug:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

DJ BLUNTS!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Drown our sorrows in waffles.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Voldemort Putin!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Dennis Feinstein is so cartoonishly evil, I love it!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Water makes it worse! :gonk:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Two fantastic episodes. :allears:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Yeah, just one episode:
Donna and Joe
April does everything in her power to make sure Donna and Joe's wedding goes according to plan; Ben and Leslie receive an enticing offer from Jen Barkley; Ron inadvertently creates an uncomfortable situation between Tom and Lucy.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Control yourself, Gergiches!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

We know that Ben is a human disaster, he should not be running for Congress,

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Garry!
Garry!
Garry!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

New eps!
Ms. Ludgate-Dwyer Goes to Washington
April joins Leslie on a business trip to Washington, where she has a tough time trying to figure out what lies in store for her future; Andy searches all over Pawnee for a job April will enjoy.
Pie-Mary
Leslie and Ben become embroiled in controversy after they participate in a long standing Pawnee tradition; Ron and April take part in a scavenger hunt; Donna and Garry reminisce on old times.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Please change the thread title to "Welcome to the Terrordome".

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Which of those brothers shot Ron's toe with the nail gun?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

THE ACCOUNTANTS!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

PotatoJudge posted:

Madaline Albright!

"You were so wrapped up in your story that you ate my waffle."

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Just saw this on Imgur:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I think that's the first time one of the triplets was mentioned by name.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Team Voldemort!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Highway to the Calzone Zone!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Haha! Their "Rosie the Riveter" had Hulk Hogan's face!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Brandi Maxxx!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Maxwell Lord posted:

I know it's customary to still use "Mr. President" for former Presidents, not sure what the convention is for former veeps.

I choose to believe Biden is president in P&R's world. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

One week until the end... :(
The Johnny Karate Super Awesome Musical Explosion Show
Andy's friends wish him well in his future endeavors on the final episode of his TV show.
Two Funerals
Leslie assists Tom in planning an important evening; Ben and April work together on a series of interviews; Donna and Andy help Ron adjust to a big change in his life.

• Locked thread