Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp
Werner loving Herzog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp
Joan Calamezzo is loving killing it this episode.

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp
Parks and Rec with the genius fake McDonald's commercial.

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

I'm honestly not feeling the new season too much yet. The jokes were funny, but the show didn't feel like the show, and some things - like Leslie slapping Jamm over and over - felt really out of character. I've never been a person who really liked sitcoms to have big wrap-up finales though. A few more regular episodes would have been fine with me.

I think this is why I liked the episodes so much. When the people behind a show know their time is up and they can say "we're going to get weird" they tend to churn out their best stuff. It ends up being pretty polarizing though

Poehlerizing.

Something.

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

Yes genius, but do you notice how you said "an antacid" and not ZantacTM Brand Antacid Tablets? All I was trying to say is that the way they wrote the line made me momentarily wonder if it is product placement. Do you think that this is something that you, as a human being, can cope with having happened? Will the earth continue to revolve around the sun if a television viewer had a brief moment of curiosity about whether unpopular comedy show "Parks and Recreation" employed product integration when writing a line about a man's heartburn troubles?

You certainly are putting a lot of energy into this.

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp
hahaha yessss kung fu fighting

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp
aahhahaahahaahhaha gently caress YES

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp

remusclaw posted:

I have decided that Leslie and Ben both served as president, 4 alternating terms.

Actually Ben kills himself two years into his second term so President Knope can serve for ten years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp
:sigh:

• Locked thread