Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Vincent you stupid shitlord, stop tearing apart your beds! I'm tired of buying you and Ratigan a new bed every 2-3 weeks because you have some urge to destroy what you lay in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
Damnit Vincent eat the loving black rice! It's rice! You eat the white and brown variety why wont you eat the black rice!!!

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
Dear porchcat,

I'm glad you decided to pick our front porch as your home away from home, but could you please stop meowing at the front door every morning? You aren't coming in.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
JESUS loving CHRIST PEOPLE!

He's my neighbor's cat. He lives at their house at night and comes to our house when they leave for work. He's a freeloader.

gently caress, he goes right to their garage when they come home.

Holy poo poo.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

Vincent Van Goat posted:

I still don't see a reason to not let him in.

Would you care if your neighbor just started letting your cat live in their house?

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

Puppy Galaxy posted:

2) porch cat gracefully declines your invitation

Yup, he just stares into the house but doesn't enter. :shrug: I even picked him up and set him down and he walked out.

Puppy Galaxy posted:

4) when he's done, pet the porch cat.

Doing a lot of this though. :3:

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
Porchcat, why don't you understand I'm trying to help get rid of your ear mites? Please stop mauling me when I put the drops in your ear. :smith: I even let you sit in my home all day after.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

SneakyFrog posted:

is the porchcat inside yet?

Porchcat went back to his owner over the weekend and showed up this morning scratched up from the rear end in a top hat cat that his owners got a few years back.

Porchcat is old, he has no chance against the rear end in a top hat cat.

Please don't leave my house again porchcat.

:smith:

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
Porchcat, I'll never be able to grow anything in that planter box if you keep using it as a litter box.

I also wish you wouldn't wait until I'm near said planter box before doing your business. It's creepy how calm you are pissing and making GBS threads with me standing right beside you. :gonk:

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
Porchcat, please stop sleeping in front of closed doors. That's how you get stepped on.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
Porchcat, stop ripping the scab off your ear. I'm tired of you bleeding all over my furniture.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

grack posted:

No dead animals from Porchcat II over the last couple of weeks but she did wander by over the weekend and let my 2 year old niece chase her around the yard for a while without actually running away.

I think this cat has adopted us.

Porchcat lives in our garage now.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
I never got the chance to let everyone know that Porchcat passed away a few months ago. I may of acted like he annoyed me at times but I find that I miss him every day.

Here's a pic of him destroying my bushes from almost three years ago, hence the Instagram filter.

RIP Porchcat. :smith:

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

grack posted:

Guys, horrible news, Porchcat II died last week. I learned this talking to my neighbour today, because apparently Porchcat II was leaving dead animals for a number of people in my neighbourhood.

:rip: Porchcat II. You were the most socially responsible cat.

Sorry to hear that. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

Puppy Galaxy posted:

I hate to say this, but all the porch cats died because no one let them in.

He was content to live inside my garage at least. But he hated being inside. All he did at night was meow at the door to be let into the garage.