Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
victorious
Jul 2, 2007

As a youth I prayed, "Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."

Who the hell gets Alex Ich to join their team and puts him as a sub :psyduck:

Unless they're just doing it so they can move him around different positions, in which case I hope he gets the chance to prove himself again. He's been one of my favourite players since I first watched M5 destroy IEM Kiev (Holy poo poo that was three years ago).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

Killed By Death posted:

Equal turrets and kills, 10k gold lead :laffo:

Nah, Dignitas only got two real turrets, the rest were Azir turrets.

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

Lightning Knight posted:

That would be rather interesting and lacking in crit.

Also 2/0 LemonNation Annie, I hope he builds a DFG. :allears:

3/0 now, this is great.

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

AnonSpore posted:

How can you get a draft like C9's and lose

Because Balls can't play Gnar, and Hai and Meteos aren't great on LeBlanc and Rek'Sai either.

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

Transient People posted:

This. Hai does not have an assassin game

I cringe every time he picks an assassin. I just went and had a look through C9's record since the beginning of the Summer split, and from my quick addition Hai has 13 wins, 12 losses on assassins and 22 wins, 8 losses on everything else. His most played champion in that time was Yasuo with whom he had 5 wins - 3 losses, but his best record was 5-1, which was on Syndra.

victorious fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Feb 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

Failboattootoot posted:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has been thinking this. Hai did well on assassins back at worlds and seeing all the, "Hai can't play assassins" has been confusing as hell.

What makes you say he did well on assassins at worlds? C9 played 11 games at worlds; they lost 4 of the 6 games Hai played assassins, and won 3 of the 5 games he played anything else. And yeah he was 0 for 3 with Talon which is what people especially remember.

mistaya posted:

I honestly forget if he was any good on pre-nerf Lebonk
5 wins 1 loss in the 2014 spring split.

His stats are here if anyone's interested: http://lol.esportspedia.com/wiki/Hai/Statistics

victorious fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Feb 2, 2015

• Locked thread