Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Lovechop posted:

it was Nuke and Mithy that got banned. I don't think forgiven got punished for anything but yeah he was the one who raged out like a motherfucker on his own team. the guy seems like a giant donglord but he's a really sick player so I'm looking forward to seeing what SK are like with him.

alliance (elements lol), roccat and SK are gonna be monsters imo
He used to get talked about on Summoning Insight a bit and was on there once himself. The dudes a huge rager cause all he wants is to get better and win and if his team doesn't work on that same level he doesn't see the point, or something?

Like he used to rage out on CW because basically they didn't have the drive to be the best in EU or something.

Agree on the EU teams looking good this split, Elements is a loving poo poo name too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Lovechop posted:

yeah, I changed my mind a bit about him after I saw the interview with him and Thorin, 'cause iirc that game was against Gambit and CW to decide who would get demoted and at the end of this huge deciding match Amazing just jumped into their entire team for no reason and died. their whole team was incredibly bad and I think he just snapped because he seems like one of those dudes who would kill himself practicing while the rest of the team weren't too bothered. doesn't completely excuse his being a bellend but I can understand a bit better. wonder what he'll be like on a decent team anyway.
Probably the same. If nRated or Svenskeren go full retard he'll probably go on a killing spree.

Their new line up goes look awesome though and despite two of the players being shitheads (forg1ven and svenskeren) they'll be entertaining to watch.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Lovechop posted:

I made an eu fantasy thing, anyone who defeats me gets stinger akali

http://fantasy.lolesports.com/share/join/league/464813/ubDDRVldlb1DU1H5UAFQ
Joined with Maokais Motherlovers, I have no idea how these things loving work though.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Lovechop posted:

I'm not 100% sure but I think so, all the other stuff on the site seems to work well on my phone anyway

I'm kinda sure whoever ends up auto drafting will somehow win it though
Glad there was an auto draft lol, I got sidetracked and have only just got in, sorry about that dudes!

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

The Irelia splash LPL uses is so much better than the one we have. Having an English stream is great too.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

who is that round headed dude I only just connected.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

smooth as gently caress

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Elements - Fnatic
Giants Gaming - Meet Your Makers
Copenhagen Wolves - H2K
SK Gaming - Roccat
Gambit Gaming - Unicorns of Love

Are Giants the random Spanish team? if so I vote them.

Lovechop, do I need to do anything for the fantasy result or is it automatic? am heading out and my internet connection on my pad isn't super stable.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Jerkface posted:

EU LCS was always worth a watch because of Joe & Deman, don't have quite as much motivation to keep up on it now that Quickshot is the primary pbp guy. That kind of sucks.

Is forgotten about this, who are the other casters?

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Lightning Knight posted:

So I'm rewatching this Elements v. Fnatic game and I just noticed that when they showed Irelia in the bottom for her stats it had a different splash art. I'm guessing we'll be getting said splash art in the next two patches, then. That's cool.

I am sad that Gambit did not come back to be glorious. :saddowns:
Which YT channel uploads games, the net connection here sucks but i can watch youtube, not twitch.

E: What patch are they playing on? the current one or previous one? Looking over the post game scores and am curious whether that's post or pre-nerf Syndra POE is playing on.

Flipswitch fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Jan 23, 2015

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Great, thanks all.

Good lord at POE then, that guy doesn't give two fucks.

E: 3/11 Wickd. UHHH

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Am watching GMB VS UOL now as the first game and good lord this is a good game to watch.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I'm watching that one now, only a few minutes in but Nukeduck looks bad. 15cs behind at 0430. How come SK lane swapped Lucian vs Trist, because of the Lulu pick?

Were the other two games that bad?

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

MrRalleZ could use those ears to take off!

Meet Your Makers - SK
Giants Gaming - Copenhagen Wolves
Roccat - Gambit Gaming
Fnatic - H2K
Unicorns of Love - Elements

As much as I like Flyy and Roccat, I can't help but feel disappointed when I see them play.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Cass is a good champ at the moment, to be honest I'd rather not have the western scene be "what the Koreans played most recently" and EU isn't quite as bad as NA is for that.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Lol, loving rip MYM

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Transient People posted:

Woolite sucks, emptyquote if you agree
Brb getting the fedora gif lovechop sent me

E:

Flipswitch fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Jan 23, 2015

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Not gonna lie I poo poo talked this FNC line up (admittedly knowing gently caress all about them, but that's probably why) and they're impressing me.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

EU doesn't just blind copy KR and tries their own picks. :shrug:

Some real awkward casting going on.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

You know I'm not too sure how this looks. Either Alliance are so bad that despite being one of the top EU teams are losing to a newcomer team, or UOL are so good that they're beating one of the top EU teams.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Thumbtacks posted:

UOL have always been really good even though they haven't been here for that long
Yeah I know, but you know what I mean? Like it makes EL look so bad.

E That Shockwave was terrible.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Hypocrisy posted:

I think it's too soon to call UoL a good team.

And Wicked didn't even build a Trinity force. You guys lied to me.
Bingo. For the record I think UOL are a good team, but it's a case of how new they are vs how established Alliance/EL is meant to be.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Aumanor posted:

Man, PoE should really stick to Syndra, his Ori is terrible.
His Ori is like mine but with more farm at 30 minutes

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

What the gently caress happened there? I completely missed that

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Butt9 vs TSM
Coast vs TSM
TSM vs Gravity
TSM vs Team Liquid
CLG vs TSM

Not gonna lie I didn't follow the name changes so I voted at random

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

exethan posted:

lol i thought DFG was removed. whoops.
next patch I think?

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Elise is decent in the new jungle, the new items are sweet on her too. Plus the buff she got in the last patch helped clear time and her kit is still flexible.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

TheModernAmerican posted:

TSM? Better at teamfighting?

Also why the gently caress is Rek'Sai so loving loud?
All the new champs are loud as gently caress, it started from around like, Yasuo.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Man Balls is a bad Gnar. E: Lol Hai walks into the flame chompers, Zhonya's and still gets hit by the Jinx ult.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Hypocrisy posted:

I am kind of astounded at how completely safe WildTurtle is in every team fight.
To be fair it's Jinx who can toggle to rockets to stay back if she needs to and TSM does have a Rek'Sai and an Irelia barreling into every teamfight with Bjerg's Ahri demanding attention. It doesn't help that Hai is making GBS threads the bed this game hardcore as well.

Lightning Knight posted:

Or maybe Gnar isn't as useful as the LCS teams think he is. Everything about his kit is so situational and it's too easy for these guys to play around it.
no it's that Balls is terrible at Gnar. There are plenty of games to showcase how good Gnar is competitively.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

uh COAST LOL

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Luna Was Here posted:

IWD looks like a ghost christ
IWD always looks like he's lacking about 3-4hrs sleep a night

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Xpecial is the Team Liquid Omar. :lol:

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Flameingblack posted:

Remember when Thooorin said Doublelift was one of the best AD Carries in the world like a month ago? He isn't even the best AD Carry in the NA Challenger scene.
He's still 60CS ahead of Keith which is pretty good considering. Like he's a good AD carry but anyone who thinks Doublelift is near the top of the best AD carries in the world needs their head checked.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Now that coaches part of the p&b phase rather than just being a C9 strength because they researched it, what else do they have going for them at that point? Just Hai's shot calling?

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Lightning Knight posted:

This doesn't explain why TSM is still bad and lost to Team 8 though, other than maybe Santorin is really bad. :v:
TSM struggles to deal with sudden situation changes (totally ripped this from a thoorin vid) is what I'll go with. I dunno TSM are one of those teams that play like utter retards when it calls for it but tends to bring it around when it counts.

Savage Cracker posted:

And his earring.
Lol, it looks pretty bad.

Transient People posted:

Sneaky being a god, mostly. I...gotta be honest, C9 never really impressed me at the playmaking level besides him. People always say Balls is good, but every time I look at him he performs like crap. Something about C9 feels ready to get exposed, and though I don't wanna see them lose I can't shake off the feeling that they're gonna tumble hard this split.
The only things I've ever heard of C9 is "Lemons Notebook, Sneaky is underrated and they're the team that's been together the longest in NA". The first is basically now done for every team, the second one is basically a meme at this point and the third isn't even remotely relevant. I don't actually follow the team well enough to make a call but I think they'll lose their edge this split against other teams. That's just my not very well informed opinion on C9 though, I find them void of any charisma and thus don't give a poo poo about them. :shrug:

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I think it was intentional. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvTr2hXupjg

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Yeah I'm gonna agree with Freaksaus' rundown, I think that's the way my votes go too.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I like searching for it in the shop by typing spooky. Same for boots when I play Nami or Cass by typing hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

UOL Hype!!!!

• Locked thread