Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

We've come up in the ram-raiding business, Owl.
It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.
That Rek'sai void rush scream is horrifying.

Also Samsung still aren't looking great this game, have to see how they deal with dragon fights once they start up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.
KT are fighting tooth and nail, enjoying the hell out of this game.

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

Aumanor posted:

So what's the deal with the Jarvan e-q-flash combo, since apparently Bengi tried and failed it? Does it work like Vi's q-flash?

When you E > Q if you flash just before you reach the flag it will extend it. However this only knocks up the target and does no damage.

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.
LCK Week 3: KT vs CJ.

Game 1, both Gnar and Rek'sai went unbanned. Let's see if someone can unleash the full power of patch 4.21 Rek'sai.

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

Aumanor posted:

Man, CJ really seems to have dropped the ball on the pick/ban phase this game.

Yeah I'm not a huge fan of their lineup. Really gotta control vision and get some amazing flanks.

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.
Wow, did not expect that ending.

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

Transient People posted:

This has to be the first game I've ever seen where a team immaculately holds dragon control and first mid tower for thirty minutes and still doesn't deserve to win. Relegate both teams, jesus christ.

I honestly do not know what CJ was thinking with their pick/ban phase. I thought having coaches in the booths was to prevent stupid poo poo like that!

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.
Game 2 was absolutely brutal. Impressive stomp.

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

Aumanor posted:

Gotta say, I wasn't convinced on Cj's comp, Tristana really didn't look like she fit there what with three midgame champs, but holy poo poo she hit full hypercary mode before the enemy team came out of their early.

I really expected a Sivir pick but CJ played off that first blood so well.

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

Xenogenesis posted:

:siren::siren::siren: Veigar and Cassiopeia on OGN :siren::siren::siren:

Turns out the stats were right because Cass is insanely strong in this game.

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

PlaceholderPigeon posted:

Hooray, CJ are back to their winning ways and Space actually got a win on Kalista!

Kind of feel sorry for Samsung because they had a fantastic early game.

This GE Tigers/KT Rolster game is pretty amusing so far.

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.
GE Tigers are just ridiculous. If they have any strats beyond what they've shown they may just be unstoppable.

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

Aumanor posted:

Is Relic Shield item line on Annie something pros do?

Never seen shield on her, usually they either go Frost Queen for AP/damage/disengage or Talisman (with mobis) so they engage super hard by running in and landing a Tibbers stun.

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

Libertine posted:

Diamond is the only player I've seen make use of the Red/Skirmisher Jungle line. Seems to be his go-to choice on manaless junglers.

The 20% less damage from the target with the additional true damage makes him a formidable duelist. I've seen him take it on J4 as well.

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

Xenogenesis posted:

Are you assholes watching OGN

because you need to be watching OGN, GE uniforms are next level

e:
:allears:

Do the cat ears mean that GE Tigers have essentially gone super saiyan? First blood would suggest yes.

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

The cat ears are certainly making Gorilla play his rear end off.

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.
Game 2 of Samsung v Jin AIR has a phenomenal Thresh play in the early game.

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.
If anyone is watching SKT v KTR, this is Juggermaw comp with double AD is the most stupidly greedy thing I've seen. They totally deserve to lose this game.

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

babydonthurtme posted:

Yeah I think it's safe to say smite is going to get hit. Ssumday's smite hecarim was really disgusting, I bet we're going to see more top laners running smite in playoffs here and elsewhere. It's so much lategame damage and pressure if played properly

Probably just end up removing challenging smite from the game at this rate. It was too beautiful for this world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.
He always strikes me as something a shock jock, baiting out page views and such by being an rear end in a top hat or obnoxiously contrarian (or both!). I've never watched Summoning Insight with him and Monte (3 hour video? gently caress right off) but his rants have the occasional glimmer of actual insight on certain subjects, his CLG piece after they loving bombed in playoffs was pretty on point and actually short for once.

His interviews do manage to get some interesting pieces of information out of players and other esports professionals but the actual questions them self are painfully long and almost come off as a stream of consciousness as he almost dives off into tangents half way through.

I've had his piece about link running in the background while I do other things and he mostly seems concerned with pointing out inconsistencies in his accounts and questioning why Link didn't take on an actual leadership role if he felt that he knew exactly what to do etc. Pretty much all the stuff we've covered ourselves in the thread so far.

• Locked thread