Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
ill put my hat in the ring for high stakes fantasy league, just let me know when invites or whatever are going out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
do old fantasy leagues roll over? if so i own silver squids if we can use that for high stakes league

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
How many teams should i set the Mystery Skin Fantasy League to

yolo 8 teams it is go here for Mystery Skin League DONT JOIN IF YOURE NOT GONNA BUY THE WINNER A MYSTERY SKIN YOU FUCKS
http://fantasy.lolesports.com/share/join/league/424498/TOJlnfGjmbJRiVnIOImH

Luna Was Here fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Jan 14, 2015

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Please only one more person join (I think you can see the people playing here: http://fantasy.na.lolesports.com/en-US/league/424498) so that there are spots open for Flameingback and Ffoxface

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
So with Monathin joining that takes the last open slot in the LEAGUE OF MY$TERY (skins), the last two of which shall be filled with Ffox and Flameingback when they are both able to join later tonight.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
ok, provided we can draft tomorrow anyone available for drafting past 5PM MDT?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
i dont get home until midnight est tonight and tomorrow and am out of town all day saturday. i am home at 9:30pm est sunday but monday i dont get home until 11:30pm est so tuesday is the second day im available in the coming days for drafting. if either of the aforementioned days work then great! unless lcs starts next then you guys should remake the league and leave a sloto open for me so i autodraft then i would be fine with that

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
dont forget that if youre in league of my$tery we draft in 9 hours!

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
can we get a roll call on league of my$tery goons? im gonna be home in about 40 minutes and want to make sure we have everyone

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
I am home. The rest of the coordinating for this shall take place in the Chat Board on the Fantasy site itself and in the league client

get online people!

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Draft has begun, if you're not here its not our problem! Also it looks like Alliance/Elements is once again #1 for all pick stuff, how did they fare last year?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
someone from goonskype should post/pm me my autodraft

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
i am the legendary SLAMITINONEECHAN

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Savage Cracker posted:

CJ, CLG, GMB and WE season 5 Worlds semifinalists.

lets be honest, its the worlds weve always wanted

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
im not at home right now please tell me one of you fucks is recording this poo poo so i can bask in the live-ness of it

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

i went to speech practice over watching this

what the gently caress

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Invalid Validation posted:

Too bad it isn't on cable cause the fines would be amazing.

the gently caress kinda cable do you watch?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

curiousCat posted:

Matches tomorrow, I am excited or I was until I realized I'd be at the doctor's office.

Hope you get better!

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
IWD looks like a ghost christ

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
berd

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
really wishin i wouldnt have put faith in ryu over MY BOY darshan and CoreJJ over Vardags, would've crushed in wk1. dont let me down next week boys!

in other news this game is going to be good, Quas on gator, aphro blitz and THE ORDER IS GIVEN on Fenix

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
good reaction from dlift when that azir dived in, last second spell shield saved them a lot there

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
What a hook Kreygasm

e; THE GOD

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
aaaaaaaaaaaaaand back to standard clg

i hope everyone enjoyed the quick break

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Hai leaving much to be desired this game yikes

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
i just got home, how the gently caress is T8 winning

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
hmmmm, do i start darshan (zion) as my flex or do i throw hai in there and hope he actually doesn't do poo poo next week? or do i throw maplestreet out into the open and pray?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Transient People posted:

Who's your toplane right now? You might wanna move Zion to main and throw Cris in there. He made me like 50 points this week. Hai made me 18.

Wickd is the top laner atm, with Darshan straight Flexin. I feel like Elements had one of their ~EU LCS~ weeks and will actually perform next week but again, ~EU LCS~

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Jonny Angel posted:

Is he actually changing his screenname to Darshan? Seems like there's a rash of players going by their real names.

he has it on one of his alts but hus main is staying zion

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

How much $$$ do I have to pay to get someone to change their Summoner Name To Big Keven.

if you have me added on league, exactly $5 if you can gift me

i am SLAMITINONEECHAN on NA

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Sorry but this offer is only open to LCS pro gamers...

im going pro next year, just you watch and wait and be disappointed you didnt take the offer when you had the chance!!!!!!

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Slaapaav posted:

balls being banned out is obviously c9's biggest obstacle to overcome. Meteos and hai play every champion in the game and you cant really ban out their botlane either.

it would appear you have upset someone greatly

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
im so ready for this weekend. now. cant wait for piglet to dominate this kid

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
alright boys, what have i missed the past few days

i saw the reddit highlight of all the EU LCS jungle executes which was pretty :laffo:

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
holy poo poo it really is 30 minutes with just two kills :riot:

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
jesus all of TL just dropped to 300 hp all of a sudden what even hit them

shiv crit?

Aumanor posted:

Can you share it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZecra3_4yo

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Hypocrisy posted:

I can't wait for Xpecial's vlog.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
aphromoo/doublelift when they landed the sick blitz/kalista double pull:
:boom:

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Demiurge4 posted:

gently caress it. I'll :toxx: to that. Dignitas will get relegated after this season.

idk what :toxx: means, someone explain so i can weight my chances of counter:toxx:ing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

How Rude posted:

it means if you lose your bet you get banned.
ok

Demiurge4 posted:

gently caress it. I'll :toxx: to that. Dignitas will get relegated after this season.

countering: they'll go to relegation matches but escape by the skin of their teeth or whatever that saying is

may the best man not have to fork over $10 for the unban

• Locked thread