Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

I'm up for a EUW Mystery Skin Fantasy league as well, if anyone else is :)

victorious posted:

Who the hell gets Alex Ich to join their team and puts him as a sub :psyduck:

Unless they're just doing it so they can move him around different positions, in which case I hope he gets the chance to prove himself again. He's been one of my favourite players since I first watched M5 destroy IEM Kiev (Holy poo poo that was three years ago).

They're probably doing it as a half-favor to him so he can get a work visa in the US. He's still on a Challenger Team, Brawl, but I don't know if that would be enough for the visa, while the LCS team certainly is.

E:FB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

FWIW I auto-drafted in a previous goon-league and won :shobon:

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Obscurity, I'd like to join your league (but only if I'm not taking someone's spot, I'm in Lovechop's already), but is it for NA or EU? The draft time makes me think NA, but I'm not sure...

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Obscurity posted:

It's an NA league. Join us!
Ah, I'm EUW and don't have a NA account to buy the gifts with if I lose (or receive them if I win), so I'll have to pass I'm afraid.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

NTT posted:

Yo one of you that watches lcs needs to link me to the game where xpecial's morgana gets a sick outplay 1v2 double as morgana versus nami/kassadin stat

I saw a gif but it's not enough i need to hear the casters

The LCS hasn't started yet, that was just a ladder game.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

quote:

Notice: Blizer300 is the starting Mid for MYM heading into Week 1. He is replacing Kori.

:sigh: Well, time to bet it all on Ryu I guess...

Libertine posted:

I have Impact and I think he is missing Week 1 so I subbed him out. Is there any 100% confirmed list of people who are missing week 1 of LCS due to visa issues?
Piglet, too (I also have him :qq:)

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

"gently caress I messed it up" - Deficio *black screen*

Wow, this really is live.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

All of this footage has Deman/Joe casting it, awkward.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Luna Was Here posted:

im not at home right now please tell me one of you fucks is recording this poo poo so i can bask in the live-ness of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKhBP7nCUwg

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

mushi posted:

Interesting. So wait, is EG now Gravity? I'm looking at the games for NA LCS and I literally don't recognize half of the teams, and I feel like I watched the relegation and expansion tournaments. Winterfox? Impulse?
EG is WInterfox. LMQ became Impulse. Gravity is Curse Academy. Liquid is Curse.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

What the gently caress was that, Wickd?

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Remember when you dumbos posted that 990 times leading up to worlds and nidalee was picked or banned zero times

She was picked or banned in 1/3 of the games at Worlds though?

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

TSM was dominating and then just lets C9 get a Baron AND a Dragon?? What the gently caress?

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Lightning Knight posted:

Every single time Gnar would've gone into Mega Gnar form and been relevant TSM just walked away. TSM just put a clinic on how to make Gnar completely irrelevant by never fighting when he could do anything that matters.

No, actually. The first fight in mid-lane he was in Mega Gnar and despite being in position to hit multiple people (Dyrus, Santorin, Lustboy, maybe WT) with his ult he didn't use it. Instead he waited for like 5 seconds, then flashed and only got WT.

He's just not a very good Gnar.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

He spent the whole time before he flashed getting knocked up.

Nah, the split second before he flashed he had an easy 3 man stun on Bjerg, Dyrus and Santorin (maybe even 4), he just chose not to.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Here we go, apparently.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Flameingblack posted:

The players use their own keyboards/mouse/headsets but the PCs are Riot's.
I heard about it but I don't know how it happened. No one in the LCS seems as shady though, even if there's a lot of very hate-able players.

If there's a pause immediately I will burn Coast's house down

Yes, and no.

quote:

Starting this year, all peripherals used in the LCS will be stored at the studio:

Each LCS team will be required to submit two sets of peripherals (two mice and two keyboards) for each player on their Active Roster to the League. One set will be used as the primary set, the other set will be a backup.
These peripherals will need to be factory-sealed, unopened, brand new devices. Upon receipt, the peripherals will be kept in a secured box onsite and not returned to the players without LCS supervision.
On LCS days, the following will happen:
Players’ peripherals will be in stage loading area for player pickup.
Players will use these peripherals during the match and, upon completion of the match, the peripherals will be returned to the secured location. Players are not to remove their peripherals from the stage loading area.
I'm guessing the problems are regarding the first time setting up of these peripherals.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

loving lmao

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Crumbzz is totally incapable of shotcalling from behind. Even when Dig was good last split, if they were behind at 15 minutes they would lose. There wasn't a single Dig comeback that split that I can remember.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

I agree Cris clearly only got a twenty-loving-five KDA over the weekend because of Impaler and is obviously worse than 0/6 guy I've never heard of.

Also jesus christ Xmithie got fat.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Aphromoo deserves such a much better team that CLG :smith:

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

:ohdear:

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Prepare yourself, Lovechop :unsmigghh:

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

In case people didn't know, IEM Taipei is on right now, with Joe and Deman casting.

E: For some reason the game sound is basically non-existent?

Killed By Death fucked around with this message at 08:13 on Jan 28, 2015

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

I missed picks/bans. Was Olaf or Jax picked first?

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Libertine posted:

I think Rumble/Zed were Pick 1/2 for Fnatic and Olaf was lower. Gambit first picked J4.

Ah, I worded that poorly :shobon:. I meant, of the two, which was picked earliest? I was wondering if Olaf was picked as a sort of counter to Jax (top lane Olaf being the traditional counter to Jax back when they were both played regularly).

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Savage Cracker posted:

Goddamnit more sad Diamond with a keyboard :(

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Jonny Angel posted:

Who's their guy on the analyst desk? He's ex-Fnatic apparently?

Cyanide. He was their jungler.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

That sure was a start.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Frustrated posted:

rip my fantasy opponent for starting Werlyb.

Worth 1 whole point this week.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Libertine posted:

Good job losing dragon by sending your whole team in five different directions Elements.
Luckily for Elements, Roccat refuse to be outdone in this regard.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Wickd is SO loving AWFUL

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Wickd: Guys, how does my ult work?

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Vizicsacsi having to flash in because Kikis wouldn't drop Cataclysm(????) then dying and not getting the kill :allears:

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Nisbeth just standing in the bush with full Relic Shield stacks, not even trying to spend them :downs:

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Quickshot: It was not pretty, it was not exciting...

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Triple Irelia ban :newlol:

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Kobe getting so exasperated :allears:

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Equal turrets and kills, 10k gold lead :laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

victorious posted:

Nah, Dignitas only got two real turrets, the rest were Azir turrets.

Well, hopefully I can't be blamed for not paying full attention to that game :v:

• Locked thread