Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i thought forgiven was just a massive rage babby instead of a racist but i'm not 100% on this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Flameingblack posted:

Was that he or nukeduck that was banned for sending a really racist message to his friends and someone sent it to Riot and got them punished? Either way, I remember Forg1ven raging like hell so regardless of his status as an open racist, he was most recently an idiot who got punished for being mean. There was that one post-game where you could see him on the player cam screaming at everyone on his team that went on for like 2 minutes before they cut away.

it was Nuke and Mithy that got banned. I don't think forgiven got punished for anything but yeah he was the one who raged out like a motherfucker on his own team. the guy seems like a giant donglord but he's a really sick player so I'm looking forward to seeing what SK are like with him.

alliance (elements lol), roccat and SK are gonna be monsters imo

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Flipswitch posted:

He used to get talked about on Summoning Insight a bit and was on there once himself. The dudes a huge rager cause all he wants is to get better and win and if his team doesn't work on that same level he doesn't see the point, or something?

Like he used to rage out on CW because basically they didn't have the drive to be the best in EU or something.
yeah, I changed my mind a bit about him after I saw the interview with him and Thorin, 'cause iirc that game was against Gambit and CW to decide who would get demoted and at the end of this huge deciding match Amazing just jumped into their entire team for no reason and died. their whole team was incredibly bad and I think he just snapped because he seems like one of those dudes who would kill himself practicing while the rest of the team weren't too bothered. doesn't completely excuse his being a bellend but I can understand a bit better. wonder what he'll be like on a decent team anyway.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
if anyone makes a high stakes EU fantasy thing i dare you to challenge me. i picked the entire dignitas roster last season and i'm not afraid to do it again.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

curiousCat posted:

My significant other has told me I have a gambling problem but I keep bringing money back from poker so I don't know if it's a real problem

it's only a problem if you're losing imo

infact let's bet cash money on fantasy lcs, always all in on CLG

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Libertine posted:

Ah the old Cash Losing Game.

no way dude, now they've fixed [old problem] with [newer, bigger problem] nothing can go wrong!!

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
someone make an eu one!!

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
I made an eu fantasy thing, anyone who defeats me gets stinger akali

http://fantasy.lolesports.com/share/join/league/464813/ubDDRVldlb1DU1H5UAFQ

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Freaksaus posted:

Joined this as "Hotshot and the GG's". Also, jokes on you I already have that skin!

Then there's an assassin master yi with your name on it

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
I'll do the draft tomorrow at like 7pm gmt as long as we've got the people, if that works

E: if people aren't online it will just auto-draft you the highest predicted scoring player available each time

Lovechop fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Jan 14, 2015

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
Yo we need one more person for the eu fantasy thing

http://fantasy.lolesports.com/share/join/league/464813/ubDDRVldlb1DU1H5UAFQ

Defeat me and win an awful skin of my choosing!! I will destroy all comers

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
gonna do my league's draft at 7pm uk time tonight, be there if you can fellas

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Zerilan posted:

Is the draft thing tablet/phone friendly?

I'm not 100% sure but I think so, all the other stuff on the site seems to work well on my phone anyway

I'm kinda sure whoever ends up auto drafting will somehow win it though

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Allyn posted:

S5 worlds to be held in Europe (as I think we all expected), multiple cities: http://na.lolesports.com/articles/worlds-2015-be-held-europe

yessss

hope we get some games in london

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
SK vs roccat is going to be the game to watch for sure

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
Selfie quit mym so they will lose. I'm unsure about SK/Roccat but I want Roccat I think

E: vvvvv nah dude you're all set! vvvv

Lovechop fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Jan 22, 2015

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i like deficio but quickshot is loving useless ugh

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
febiven is getting banned the gently caress out right here

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Flameingblack posted:

Yellowstar looks like he knows they're hosed because they let Wickd have Irelia.

lol it's actually amazing how this always loving happens

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
yeah i haven't even seen shook do anything yet..

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
rofl wickd is just getting repeatedly owned

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i talk poo poo about wickd all the time but i think shook hosed up bigger here

wickd was getting next level camped but still almost killed huni or got insane allins and trades against him every time. with some proper prescence from shook he could have destroyed that lane, he was still exerting massive pressure even while behind

and it's 33 minutes into the game and shook still has 0 MR against a double AP team

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Jackie D posted:

Picking the Lulu after trying to ban out febiven was especially confusing to me

yeah, froggen should have picked something he could carry from. he's a really good xerath, i feel like if they first picked it febi would have had almost nothing to play.

also, marvel at the beauty of shook's build

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Flameingblack posted:

To be fair, the Sivir and Rengar were really big threats too, but he should have been a whole lot more worried about the mages.

rengar was full tank and all their engage was incredibly bursty AP, and he's jarvan lol

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
out of all the new champions, seeing a good gnar ult is like my favourite thing to watch

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
this is gonna be a good rear end game

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
SK are going to be insane this season, forgiven is a loving animal

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
is na even going to be good because all the new korean lads arent there. C9 vs TSM should be cool but what about the other ones

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Hypocrisy posted:

C9 is a beacon of consistency and TSM always wins no matter how bad they look so sure, NA will be good.

yeah but i mean will the first week games be any good other than that one, because a lot of the players ppl wanna see aren't there cause of visa poo poo

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Devil Squadron, a team from china that nobody has ever seen play but everyone says is really good.

rofl

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
so there's tsm, c9, a clg that's somehow even worse and then a load of teams i don't even know who they are. i cant wait!!

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

exethan posted:

I think the gnar pick needs more help from the rest of the team for it to work well. For example a Jarvan or a competent Fizz

gnar can easily solo carry a game off one decent ult, i wasn't fully watching but most of balls' ones seemed pretty lovely

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
great we're up for a coast game next!! can't wait to see jesiz sit in mid lane and farm some waves for a while and then just sort of exist on the map while stuff happens around him

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Killed By Death posted:

Prepare yourself, Lovechop :unsmigghh:

That's some ballsy poo poo, I am not prepared for this

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
GG BenQ HTC iBUYPOWER Big Keven

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
if you're ever talking about clg and say 'if [thing] happens they will be really good' - thing will never happen and you should feel embarrassed and ashamed for thinking it will

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

No wonder this guys called high... Cause he plays like he's on drugs. And this top lamer balls? Thats what his play is. And meteos? Mediocre. When life gives you lemons you end up playing like lemonnation. And sneaky is a great name for the guy who's never 2v2 laned in his life. Trash tier, put them in a bodybag.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
Incarnation knows a ton about the game and I'm sure would be an incredible coach for cloud 9 imo

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
He did some poo poo cause he was like 15 and 15 year olds are retards. He seems like a really cool positive dude now. He is also a beast player, I wonder if they'd ever replace hai for him

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
apollo is a wasteman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
uol always make games really fun to watch

• Locked thread