Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005
:siren::siren::siren: Veigar and Cassiopeia on OGN :siren::siren::siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

foutre posted:

Also even in solo queue there are players higher ranked than him with better win rates on a similar number of games played, despite the fact that Faker plays primarily the mid champions he's best at so it's not like he isn't trying. And players have solo-killed him in lane/carried as hard as he has. Yes, he's a great player, but he's not head and shoulders above the top players in Korea/China.

I'm not really in a state of mind to contend the meat of your argument, but the only player higher on the Korean solo Q ladder right now is Fury.
im a fuckin liar nevermind
100% Cassiopeia winrate is pretty cool tho

Xenogenesis fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Feb 5, 2015

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005
Are you assholes watching OGN

because you need to be watching OGN, GE uniforms are next level

e:
:allears:

Xenogenesis fucked around with this message at 10:23 on Feb 6, 2015

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005
Yes

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

exethan posted:

thi game sucks

1000+AP cassiopeia and Draven say otherwise.

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005
the gently caress was that game

:vince::vince::vince:

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

Jerkface posted:

The clear winner here is being in China, because at least then you're being paid 1 million dollars to play league of legends

Hypocrisy posted:

They're supposed to be paid that amount. Let's see what actually happens.
Aren't the million dollar salaries coming from streaming?

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

Kaceytron posted:

EU LCS IS A JOKE AND BAD

NA LCS is only slightly less bad tho

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005
God bless NA.

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

Transient People posted:

It really has been too long since we saw truly good teams fight each other.

This is because you don't watch OGN.

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005
Support Veigar.

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005
I dunno, I just tuned into this but looks like Elements whole drat team hosed up, its 35 minutes in, and their siege comp is even on towers and behind in gold. CW has to throw preeeettty drat hard to lose this.

e: lol behind in towers now

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

Xenogenesis posted:

CW has to throw preeeettty drat hard to lose this.
:allears:

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005
Did CW just initiate while their 6 item Kalista was nowhere close to the fight? This is a goddamn poo poo show.

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005
What do I have to do in life to become as happy as XWX

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

rabidsquid posted:

Is C9 finally back??

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

Bankerfox posted:

TSM seems to have this weird aura around them where they can get completely outplayed in terms of strategy, rotations, or team fights, and at some critical moment they can just turn it on and win a fight from nothing. I don't know if its just their ability to look at a mistake from the enemy team and immediately know how to capitalize, but I've seen way too many TSM games where they looked dead in the water and won through some crazy play which they snowballed off to think it's just a fluke at this point.

Honestly, CLG the first time they played had them locked out by keeping constant pressure on the map, and CLG probably would have won if it weren't for CLG shenanigans and forcing a drag they didn't even need. WE was smashing them in that game one till a single positioning mistake at the second inhibitor turret. I feel TSM does not respond to any form of early objective pressure well and crack hard under good rotations; its just you have to play the end out almost perfectly and not get overconfident in the late game, because that seems to be the window they thrive in for comebacks. I don't think camping Bjergsen is the answer because more often than not Santorin will probably back him up. Camping Wildturtle might be a good start because of his moments of bad positioning, and then keep them moving around the map while your team takes turrets.
I like how we now live in a world where CLG autoloses if the game goes too late.

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

Jerkface posted:

where are all the talk shows? i want to hear the talking heads crown TSM as kings of the world

summoning insight should just be a line up of guests that pop in to kiss Regi's ring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAo3WSnY4ww

"TSM is by far the best western team"

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005
Fuckin EULCS

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005
You pick Lucian to mow down waves and explode towers. Once the laning phase is over, he's the best PvE champion among the ADCs discussed.

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

Hypocrisy posted:

Two TP/Smite top laners. I'm pretty sad about this.

Smite meta has given top lane the most summoner spell variety seen in literally 2 years.

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

For example you can take the 1 minute cool down exhaust that gives you free gold, or you can lose lane. The options are dizzying.

This is true, League of Legends *is* a series of escalating 1v1 duels culminating in no central strategy.

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005
If we're actually doing this, my reply to the dude lamenting seeing Smite/TP on two top laners was to point out that for a solid year we were seeing literally nothing but Flash/TP on two top laners, and Ignite/Flash for a solid year before that. At least now you can pick someone like Maokai or Lulu who get more from Flash or strong lane pushers who benefit from Smite. Summoner variety's still lovely obviously, but baby steps i guess :v:

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

Demiurge4 posted:

Come on Fusion! I toxxed early in the tournament for Dignitas getting relegated and this is it!

:rip:

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005
pretty sure casting NA has made Jatt literally go insane

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005
"By far" the best team in the west :rip:

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

Libertine posted:

gently caress this screaming guy
No, gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

Yuran M. Bazil posted:

I feel like Lustboy just kinda got grandfathered in if he entered the competitive scene in like season 4 that name would have to be changed

Calax posted:

I doubt it, I mean Riot got annoyed at sneaky for telling people "Welcome to my butthole" when they subscribed to his channel and told him to stop doing that.

And Sneaky's full name was originally "SneakyCastroo"

• Locked thread