Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
I unironically agree with this. Blacks are always complaining about cultural appropriation - using the english language that we gave them, on the computers that we invented, from inside the buildings we built. their appropriation is way more serious and pervasive, imho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

Blacks are always complaining about cultural appropriation

You're thinking of white college professors not blacks

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
genghiss wife got raped by some tartars and he raised the baby as his firstborn but they never really got along even tho jochi was a cool dude and a good mongol but he bickered with his younger brother so much genghis made his third kid the weakling with poo poo genetics the next khan

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

I unironically agree with this. Blacks are always complaining about cultural appropriation - using the english language that we gave them, on the computers that we invented, from inside the buildings we built. their appropriation is way more serious and pervasive, imho.

and they worship our lord and savior. :argh:

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Beef Turret posted:

You're thinking of white college professors not blacks

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

fanged wang posted:

genghiss wife got raped by some tartars and he raised the baby as his firstborn but they never really got along even tho jochi was a cool dude and a good mongol but he bickered with his younger brother so much genghis made his third kid the weakling with poo poo genetics the next khan

To be fair, she was probably a huge skank who spread her legs for whoever was the most Alpha at any moment.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
whoa whoa whoa that is super uncalled for harshness directed at bronsolini there

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
How did white people get a victim complex?

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Gaunab posted:

appropriated it from the american black, the kings of said complex lmao

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Gaunab posted:

I blame race mixing.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Blacks made all the good music like soul, funk, blues, rnb, jazz, gospel, rock, reggae, ska, etc etc so I get it if they're mad about not getting any respect

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

appropriated it from the american black, the kings of said complex lmao

Lol tell me more about the things you and your klan buddies discuss

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

tell me more about the jews and sovereign citizenship

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Emanuel Collective posted:

Sovereign Citizens are literally a disgusting shitstain on the face of this planet that's making all the other worlds turn away in disgust.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
death to all whities

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Emanuel Collective posted:

i don't know much about the jews other than i find the women hot and the men annoying, but sovereign citizen stuff is interesting. i had a roommate who was in prison, where it's very popular, and he told me all about it. basically, the part that i think is true is that the US government borrows money from other nations secured by the equity the lives of its citizens. it's a whole lot more complicated than that, but that was the part i found most interesting and most probably true.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
I think the fringes of the courtroom flag contain the one weird trick to beating my delinquent child support charges. Ask me about black american culture

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Broenheim posted:

death to all whities

Same but gypsises

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

basically, the part that i think is true is that the US government borrows money from other nations secured by the equity the lives of its citizens. it's a whole lot more complicated than that, but that was the part i found most interesting and most probably true.

wtf does a chinaman want with the lives of americans, they got more lives over there than they know what to do with

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

paranoid randroid posted:

wtf does a chinaman want with the lives of americans, they got more lives over there than they know what to do with
that's the part i wanted to ask my roommate about, but then he got arrested for smoking crack and i think got sent back to prison for violating parole and I didn't have a chance to ask him.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im gonna go out on a limb here and say that the crackhead doesnt know very much about economics

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
when u think about it whites are the thinkers of the world

also the doers

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

that's the part i wanted to ask my roommate about, but then he got arrested for smoking crack and i think got sent back to prison for violating parole and I didn't have a chance to ask him.

Are you a Moor? 'Cause Moors are my favorite subspecies of SovCit.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
i also had a roommate who smoked crack and talked about sovereign citizen stuff he was a good roommate otherwise tho

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyy9Vns4Ias&t=18s

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
izzyfnstraddlin is a boring troll but im p sure cultural appropriation is one of those things retarded liberals blatter about because they like the buzzing sound it makes in their brain and not bc it's an actual issue or concern to anyone in any meaningful way but im not black and cant speak to the black experience of seeing a white dude with lovely dreads and making a bunch of all caps tweets about it idk maybe ppl can generally do stuff regardless of their skin color and that's ok but maybe that's just me being a reactionary fascist rightwing scumfuck shitlord like i said idk

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
white people also invented Sams Club. rush in for savings! shop now!

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbVWY_dQQoc

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
Mongols are nothing more than backwards third world barbarians

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
One time I met a mongolian dude at a bar and I was like "so where in Mongolia are you from??" and he was like "why should I even bother telling you, do you know any cities in Mongolia" and I was about to say Ulaan Baator but I realized I have no idea how to pronounce that poo poo so I said "I dunno, Mongville?" :lol:

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Ironic and not so ironic racism-- still not funny or interesting.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Harime Nui posted:

One time I met a mongolian dude at a bar and I was like "so where in Mongolia are you from??" and he was like "why should I even bother telling you, do you know any cities in Mongolia" and I was about to say Ulaan Baator but I realized I have no idea how to pronounce that poo poo so I said "I dunno, Mongville?" :lol:

that was quick

where is your pedo av?

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
howd you make all that av money nui i cant even afford no ads!

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

fanged wang posted:

howd you make all that av money nui i cant even afford no ads!

I didn't get a chance to spend a dime, my friends covered for me three different times v:shobon:v

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Harime Nui posted:

I didn't get a chance to spend a dime, my friends covered for me three different times v:shobon:v

you dont deserve the pedo av anyway we like you too much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
the anime cabal are powerful but relatively benign and harime nui is a good ambassador for them

• Locked thread