Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
if u kill whitey, who will u have to make ur indie mixtapes and wine recommendations? think about it, everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
romans didnt wear ties wtf

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

im p sure the 30 yrs war would be a better counterpoint b/c you really dont get any bonus points for being able to beat tribesmen armed with wicker shields and spears when you're packing maxim guns

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
well the kwarezm shah was getting compared to alexander the great before uncle genghis came and kicked his door in

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
muhammed II did pretty ok for himself. he just had the bad luck to be hanging out in transoxiana when the latest unstoppable steppe horsemen nation got its poo poo together. bad luck, really.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

fanged wang posted:

genghis didnt even want to skullfuck the turks and persians he just wanted to make friends with cool muslim dudes but they were extremely rude to him

maybe i guess. itd still be like the kind of friendly where theres a bunch of bikers inviting themselves over to your house every night. you dont mind if they drink all your booze and make passes at your wife right? of course you dont

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
its great that we have surviving letters written by mongol khans.

Dear Caliph,

Hey how's it going? Me, I'm just chilling out in Russia. By the way, fucker, where's my levy of troops? Where's my troops, you hat wearing man? With your carpets and praying five times a day? I'm coming to get my troops and you're not going to like seeing me when I get there, idiot retard.

Yours, under Heaven

Hulagu Khan

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
was jochi the lush who got around the "one cup of wine a day" thing by putting a handle on a bucket like a steppe homer simpson

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
whoa whoa whoa that is super uncalled for harshness directed at bronsolini there

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

basically, the part that i think is true is that the US government borrows money from other nations secured by the equity the lives of its citizens. it's a whole lot more complicated than that, but that was the part i found most interesting and most probably true.

wtf does a chinaman want with the lives of americans, they got more lives over there than they know what to do with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im gonna go out on a limb here and say that the crackhead doesnt know very much about economics

• Locked thread