Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
I see a lot of hate on these here forums for the White race, and I don't think that's necessary. Whites have given a lot to the human race, from scientific developments to cultural contributions. For example, these here "Something Awful" forums that we all love--they were created by a white man! Jesus was white, Michael Jackson was white, and most US presidents have been white. Not too shabby, huh?

Don't get me wrong, they aren't better than any other race but I'm a little tired of seeing everyone rag on the good ol White race in the 21st century.

Whites: no worse than other races

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Beef Turret posted:

Let's all thank the white man for giving us all that wonderful technology we enjoy today. Thank you white man.

Whoa whoa whoa, let's not forget the good white women who have also contributed things

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

paranoid randroid posted:

if u kill whitey, who will u have to make ur indie mixtapes and wine recommendations? think about it, everyone.

Finally, someone who "gets it"

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
:ohdear: this thread is spiraling out of control

GBS MODS: please be aware, I didn't want it like this....this thread was intended to curb racism, not encourage it. Don't ban me please

• Locked thread