Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Would have been funnier if it didn't contain retarded spelling mistakes.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Much better.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I'm not sure if marrying a latina and moving into a modest neighborhood with a 20% black population is good enough to save me when the eventual race war hits but it's the only hope I got as a white man in America.

As long as she's a Dominican.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

So what's the deal with Brazilians' eyes always bulging out of their sockets like they are about to burst?

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Beef Turret posted:

It's a 4chan meme about brazilians

It's kinda accurate in my experience with irl Brazilians tho

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

RadioactiveKid posted:

A white guy invented pizza so they cant all be bad

I bet he was olive-skinned, so it doesn't count.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Beef Turret posted:

Wow good job killing blacks and aboriginals who lacked all industry. It's actually the Mongolians, who decimated every opponent at the height of their glory

Wow you know nothing about history

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Good job. Now, which among the peoples they conquered were "at the height of their glory"?

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

paranoid randroid posted:

well the kwarezm shah was getting compared to alexander the great before uncle genghis came and kicked his door in

...by his objective and impartial Medieval Muslim courtiers, no less!

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Scandalous posted:

i think he means "the Mongolians, who - at the height of their glory - decimated every opponent"

HE HAD HIS CHANCE TO STEP BACK OVER THE RED LINE!!!

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

paranoid randroid posted:

muhammed II did pretty ok for himself. he just had the bad luck to be hanging out in transoxiana when the latest unstoppable steppe horsemen nation got its poo poo together. bad luck, really.

Pretty OK isn't "height of glory". Now don't get me wrong. Mongols were exceptionally badass and some of their leaders were brilliant at what they did, but they are the ones who got supremely lucky to face a series of superficially powerful empires that were rotting at the core.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Beef Turret posted:

Every time europeans conquered something big it was because of a fluke like smallpox or the weather.

Yeah, your mom's pretty poxy, I agree.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

fanged wang posted:

genghis didnt even want to skullfuck the turks and persians he just wanted to make friends with cool muslim dudes but they were extremely rude to him

Or so the stories go. Let's not kid ourselves into thinking that early historiography of the Mongols is even trying to be impartial or factually responsible.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

But seriously, even if you're correct (and you aren't), what does it have to do with the Mongols?

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

fanged wang posted:

secret history is the most baller as gently caress ya/fantasy novel ever written

TemujinXOgedei

I ship it.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

fanged wang posted:

gross dude, a bridge too far

That's the Mongol way.

All the way.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Beef Turret posted:

"Who are the best at war?"

Show me on the doll where I compared anyone to anyone.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

fanged wang posted:

i slash jochi and tsubadai bc jochi was a smexxxy hotheaded rogue and tsubadai was calm like the water fire and ice baby

Jochi was a fucken retard idiot head.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

fanged wang posted:

rape baby with a heart of gold you mean

Nah, that's pretty much every Mongol ever.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

fanged wang posted:

genghiss wife got raped by some tartars and he raised the baby as his firstborn but they never really got along even tho jochi was a cool dude and a good mongol but he bickered with his younger brother so much genghis made his third kid the weakling with poo poo genetics the next khan

To be fair, she was probably a huge skank who spread her legs for whoever was the most Alpha at any moment.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Gaunab posted:

How did white people get a victim complex?

I blame race mixing.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Emanuel Collective posted:

tell me more about the jews and sovereign citizenship

Sovereign Citizens are literally a disgusting shitstain on the face of this planet that's making all the other worlds turn away in disgust.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

that's the part i wanted to ask my roommate about, but then he got arrested for smoking crack and i think got sent back to prison for violating parole and I didn't have a chance to ask him.

Are you a Moor? 'Cause Moors are my favorite subspecies of SovCit.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbVWY_dQQoc

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Mongolians are a strange people:

• Locked thread