Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

whats with the brazillion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
genghis didnt even want to skullfuck the turks and persians he just wanted to make friends with cool muslim dudes but they were extremely rude to him

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

Iamblikhos posted:

Or so the stories go. Let's not kid ourselves into thinking that early historiography of the Mongols is even trying to be impartial or factually responsible.

secret history is the most baller as gently caress ya/fantasy novel ever written

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

Iamblikhos posted:

TemujinXOgedei

I ship it.

gross dude, a bridge too far

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
i slash jochi and tsubadai bc jochi was a smexxxy hotheaded rogue and tsubadai was calm like the water fire and ice baby

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
WHO

IS

DEADLIEST!!!!!

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

Iamblikhos posted:

Jochi was a fucken retard idiot head.

rape baby with a heart of gold you mean

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

paranoid randroid posted:

was jochi the lush who got around the "one cup of wine a day" by putting a handle on a bucket like a steppe homer simpson

thats ogedai he was a punk bitch daddy's boy

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
genghiss wife got raped by some tartars and he raised the baby as his firstborn but they never really got along even tho jochi was a cool dude and a good mongol but he bickered with his younger brother so much genghis made his third kid the weakling with poo poo genetics the next khan

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
i also had a roommate who smoked crack and talked about sovereign citizen stuff he was a good roommate otherwise tho

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
izzyfnstraddlin is a boring troll but im p sure cultural appropriation is one of those things retarded liberals blatter about because they like the buzzing sound it makes in their brain and not bc it's an actual issue or concern to anyone in any meaningful way but im not black and cant speak to the black experience of seeing a white dude with lovely dreads and making a bunch of all caps tweets about it idk maybe ppl can generally do stuff regardless of their skin color and that's ok but maybe that's just me being a reactionary fascist rightwing scumfuck shitlord like i said idk

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
howd you make all that av money nui i cant even afford no ads!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
the anime cabal are powerful but relatively benign and harime nui is a good ambassador for them

• Locked thread