Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
I unironically agree with this. Blacks are always complaining about cultural appropriation - using the english language that we gave them, on the computers that we invented, from inside the buildings we built. their appropriation is way more serious and pervasive, imho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Beef Turret posted:

You're thinking of white college professors not blacks

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Gaunab posted:

How did white people get a victim complex?
appropriated it from the american black, the kings of said complex lmao

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Emanuel Collective posted:

tell me more about the jews and sovereign citizenship
i don't know much about the jews other than i find the women hot and the men annoying, but sovereign citizen stuff is interesting. i had a roommate who was in prison, where it's very popular, and he told me all about it. basically, the part that i think is true is that the US government borrows money from other nations secured by the equity the lives of its citizens. it's a whole lot more complicated than that, but that was the part i found most interesting and most probably true.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

paranoid randroid posted:

wtf does a chinaman want with the lives of americans, they got more lives over there than they know what to do with
that's the part i wanted to ask my roommate about, but then he got arrested for smoking crack and i think got sent back to prison for violating parole and I didn't have a chance to ask him.

• Locked thread