Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

The whole game will be bitter bear's revenge.

As much as I like the static effects, I can't help but feel that it's become an indie cliche. Wanna show something scary in your 8/16-bit games? Throw some static onto the screen!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Nah it's okay. Getting lost and wondering around is part of the experience.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

It's kinda cute how Claire has the cartoon's theme song as her ringtone.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Eh, I'm kinda digging this game. I have a few theories on what's going on, but I'll hold of on the speculation before I know for sure.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I guess the inventory is a staple of survival horror, but that mark is just sloppy. This game could use some more polish, admittedly.

• Locked thread