Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

WetNightmare posted:

none seconds

i'm glad of it. thank you for the good thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

Dont bully me! posted:

i'm glad of it. thank you for the good thread

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
*opens door* im glad of it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

every few days wetnightmare shuts his pacemaker off and after he's been medically dead for seven minutes a nurse defibrillates him and his eyes shoot open and he gasps and boom, he has a thread idea

I Dunno

*opens door, looks at you blankly, walks away with door still open*

dogcrash truther
"i'm not doing this for you. i'm doing this for me. heavy door." *flex bicep*

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
lol

----------------

Stormyish

OH YEAH BROTHER, THIS HERE'S A PORTAL TO THE MOST SLAMMA JAMMIN SMACKDOWN YOU'VE EVER SEEN

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN

The X-man cometh
"Age before beauty"

Cnidario

I can go no further. You alone must stand against the Prince of Destruction and his Mortal Servants. He must not have the Amulet of Kings!

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
it is cool to open the door for people like a celebrity would. sometimes i think to myself, how would frank zappa open this door? then i do it like he would. frank zappa was an example, of course. there are many different celebrities i can open the door as.

----------------

Lil Cunty

Stormyish posted:

OH YEAH BROTHER, THIS HERE'S A PORTAL TO THE MOST SLAMMA JAMMIN SMACKDOWN YOU'VE EVER SEEN

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN

ty crap

ty landy

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I told you, dont knock on the door, the drugs are under the rock, gently caress sake.

<3 <3 Vanisher

google THIS

WetNightmare posted:

it is cool to open the door for people like a celebrity would. sometimes i think to myself, how would frank zappa open this door? then i do it like he would. frank zappa was an example, of course. there are many different celebrities i can open the door as.

please never open a door like robin williams

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
it's too soon to open a door like that.

----------------

3D Megadoodoo

stay awhile

stay FOREVER

dogcrash truther
Slam it in their face and say "when God closes a door, he opens a window." Then throw a rock through the window.

dogcrash truther
(If it's a man) "Women and children first. :smugdog:"

(If it's a woman) "Men and children first. :smugdog:"

(If it's a child) "Ahugeidiotsayswhat?" (they're a kid so they dont know that one yet :q:)

tao of lmao

WetNightmare posted:

it's too soon to open a door like that.

ulvir

[me holding the door openm shaking hands as they walk in]: Good morning, David! Ah-ah-ah, remember we talked about eye-contact? There we go! :). Good morning, Mahnoor!

Salmiakki

cool things to say in finland when someone has opened the door for you:

*five seconds after the person has already left*
...thanks

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Cnidario

...and that's my warhams 40k lineup. but enough about that - let's talk about Monster Rancher.

gnarlyhotep

by Lowtax
sagely say "there is no door" then walk into the door and fall down

----------------

dogcrash truther
"good doggie!" (works best if you are opening the door for a dog, but maybe other applications?)

Demonachizer
When I was in Moscow, not many people held the door for the person behind them let alone opened it for someone (never saw that at all). I guess if there you could do it and say пожалуйста (pozhalista) which means please.

In the US it is different and you don't really have to say anything because we aren't savages here.

Demonachizer fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Jan 16, 2015

City of Glompton

"Hurry up, you're letting out all the good air!"

alnilam

Demonachizer posted:

When I was in Moscow, not many people held the door for the person behind them let alone opened it for someone (never saw that at all). I guess if there you could do it and say пожалуйста (pozhalista) which means please.

In the US it is different and you don't really have to say anything because we aren't savages here.

Yes but what are COOL things to say

alnilam

*opening and closing the door, pausing to remove my earbud* just 2 more sets

garbage day

im lollin at you're trollin

WetNightmare posted:

"let the building eat you"

down n out

squint your eyes and say "not you" and starfish across the entrance

chernobyl kinsman

a friend of the friendly atom

WetNightmare posted:

"let the building eat you"

dogcrash truther
this one is an advanced technique but it's pretty cool: pretend to be holding an automatic door open for people and then when they walk through yell "YOU'RE WELCOME!" at them

gnarlyhotep

by Lowtax
scream FOLLOW ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE then smash through door like bull

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FztZH4FePtc

alnilam

don't look at the person, look at the door and rotate it around, inspect it, etc, "oh yeah this is a classic early Wilson 4-footer, just look at the nice art deco push handles and everything, they just haven't madem like this since the 60s"

ulvir

alnilam posted:

don't look at the person, look at the door and rotate it around, inspect it, etc, "oh yeah this is a classic early Wilson 4-footer, just look at the nice art deco push handles and everything, they just haven't madem like this since the 60s"

Demonachizer
If it is a dude behind you, you could say "ladies first".

ulvir

while behind someone, pretend like you're in a baseball match and dodge ahead of'em and hold open the door, and when they go through (this works best if you time it so they get to the door immediately after you open it) yell out "SAFE!"

alnilam

ulvir posted:

while behind someone, pretend like you're in a baseball match and dodge ahead of'em and hold open the door, and when they go through (this works best if you time it so they get to the door immediately after you open it) yell out "SAFE!"

If they're exiting the building, change it up and say "YERRR OUT!"

ulvir

alternate version is, if you're in europe, you yell out "GOAL!" instead as if in a football match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

alnilam posted:

If they're exiting the building, change it up and say "YERRR OUT!"

wow, that's some advanced level stuff there. beginners might want to practise the other parts first, but this is definitely worth trying

• Locked thread