Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EVIL Gibson

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
I guess I'm your bitch now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bog pixie

You shall not pass!! lol ...just some topical humor for you. go on through friend

dogcrash truther
make the portal sound

treasure bear

roll up the fake full sized photo of a door having trapped them in the 2d realm

bog pixie

h-hey. hello.

Ex-Priest Tobin

by Reene
allahu akbar

weird

by zen death robot
(knowingly) bong

Diqnol

To man: Ladies first
To woman: Chivalry is dead

bog pixie

MasterCard posted:

(knowingly) bong

Dr Cheeto
Thank you for supporting public radio

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

MasterCard posted:

(knowingly) bong

CannedMacabre

In space, no one
can hear you fart.
You know Stuart, I like you. You're not like the other people here, in the trailer park.

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
this dick aint gonna suck itslef

thathonkey
glory hole is this way

Diqnol

*surfer laugh from rocket power, increasing in volume as they get closer*

Nameless_Steve

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE PRESIDENT OF LATVERIA!

CannedMacabre

In space, no one
can hear you fart.
The President of Turdmenistan and his epileptic, whore daughter are waiting for you in the conservatory.

Dr Cheeto
Death upon the decadent West

Haptical Sales Slut

Age 18 to 49

Goodpancakes posted:

You'll do just fine!

Rynex

"There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his prophet."

follow up with "lol jk" and then shuffle nervously

Rynex fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Jan 17, 2015

EugeneJ

by FactsAreUseless
"Blacks to the back"

Izumi Konata

by Ralp
do that door sound for the sliding doors from that star track show, u know, the one where it goes "WHOOOOSH-"

or mabe teh transformers henshin sfx

Murray Mantoinette

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW

WetNightmare posted:

*opens door* "i say this to people when i open the door for them"

spooky girlfriend

"If you walk through this door we're best friends."

Then after they enter, walk next to them and say "I'm so excited, what should we do first?!"

spooky girlfriend

Wear a Greek toga and mournfully tell people this is your punishment from the gods.

aeternum

Pay me for the door repair charge.

eggburger

WD-40 posted:

make wooooOOOOooooo noises while you hold the door so they think they're walking into a haunted house

eggburger
First the worst, second the best

Izumi Konata

by Ralp
third is the one with a tertiary breast

gnarlyhotep

by Lowtax

Izumi Konata posted:

lol

nohusty

Ayy bb wan sum fuk?
Just rape them

ChrisHansen

Suck my damn balls.

Izumi Konata posted:

"Would you like to see my tertiary nipple?"

Seriously, I have one and need a second opinion.

social vegan

check it out no hands

thathonkey
this is as far as i can take you. you're on your own from here on out. you've been training your whole life for this. godspeed.

Philosopher King
Say goodbye to the outside

D-Tron

1999 was a hard time
to be a scrub

Just before they are about to go through slam the door like halfway but open it back up and wink and say "haha just joshin' with ya come on in"

Ace of Baes
"At last..."

Ace of Baes
hold it open as youre walking through it and then wait for them with just your fingertips on the door and go "eeeuhhhhhhhh"

3D Megadoodoo

My name is Derek, my online friends call me Haxxx. I need to get some things off my chest. I have had a horrid few years since my health started to go down the drain. I've got a severe case of gout and I've tried everything from diets and drugs. The doctors cant seem to get it under control and that has left me unable to work and stuck at home with my parents (I mean that in the nicest way possible i swear). I may need surgery on my hands because of limited movement in certain fingers because of gouty crystals (Trust me, don't google it).

Gaming is my passion. I started young with NES and SNES. I want to turn that passion into my lifestyle for the moment. Until i can get my feet back underneath me and my health back to shape. I've gone too long with no income and nothing to show my parents. I love them to death and knowing that they support me when they can barely support themselves... well, I can't let it be this way anymore. I try my hardest to provide as much as i can for them but with a limited income it's very hard.

New years night i came up with a plan. I will open doors daily in front of public buildings for an entire year in hopes that i can see even the slightest amount of income for it and help my parents in any way possible.
What i am asking from you is not much. Tip me and come inside. Help me grow and get better at this. I want to do as much as i can for my parents since they have done so much for me.

Thank you for listening.

Derek aka. Haxxxalot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athletic Footjob
let the body hit the door

• Locked thread