Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Fonzarelli posted:

they should be illegal, there's no reason to get a dog that has such a ridiculously strong bite power and is so dangerous. I don't care if you like pitbulls, that's not a good enough reason.

uh hello we're not from the land down unda m8, we have freedom and if you want to own a loving tiger you can in most places so gently caress off with your rules I only live once and I live free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
funny that these same liberals that don't want us to own pitbulls don't want us to have guns either even though we need them to protect against the pitbulls

Nerf the world is their motto.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

i dont even want a dog i want pure wolf

page 3 effortlessly claimed for the pure wolf crew

I've seen debates over which would win, wolf or pit bull. LETS DO THIS

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Fonzarelli posted:

woo yeah america! *gets shot by stranger over road rage incident and gets dick eaten by his dog*

lol yeah we're all dead

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

im not down for laws that say u cant buy pit bulls but if u want to buy a dog i would suggest u get a dog that is not a pit bull

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

NotWearingPants posted:

Part of the problem is that pit bulls are supported by both sides of the political spectrum.

Liberals refuse to believe that a dog can be responsible for murder and blame the owners, and conservatives like dogs that can murder people.

There's only two types of people in this world, libs and cons.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

This doesn't mean that you can't dominate them or assume the role that a parent would. Ya big puss.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

This is my akc registered (so full blooded) female great dane. She looks like a hellbeast murderhound.

Or pure insanity. Take your pick.

Aren't you also the same poster that said pitbulls have a lockjaw? Good dog expert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Pit jaws lock so they can hold on to other dogs better. Sorry that you aren't well informed.

troll or dumb can't tell

• Locked thread