Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

If you have any animal in your house that can kill you, you're an rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

My grandfather's greyhound was killed by the pitbull next door to him while he was walking it.

It's probably because pitbulls were bred to bite other dogs to death for entertainment purposes.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Oh yeah, also I was attacked by a pitbull for walking down the street a couple of years ago.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I never heard the nanny dog thing until now, but anybody who believes it is an idiot.

"This pup looks like it has potential to be good at changing diapers. Maybe we should breed it with another pup that shows potential in feeding and burping children."

Really? Some people think that there was ever a group of people who decided to leave all of their children in the village surrounded by dogs while they went and foraged berries instead of just leaving two women and one man with a spear behind? loving retards.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

radiatinglines posted:

Yes the name nanny dog would of course mean the dogs were literal nannies

So it was called the nanny dog for what reason then?

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

radiatinglines posted:

drat you're right, I guess it was because they change diapers

It's okay. I always win because I have a Siberian Husky. They were once called the "internet debate" dog.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

The solution is to not have dogs. They don't do anything except make you feel smarter than something, make you feel stronger than something, replace the children you never had, or give you something to love because your child is an addict.

Edit: I'm not being sarcastic.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Decrepus posted:

It is not legal to have my kid lick peanut butter off my ballsack (at least I don't think so).

It's not legal for you to entice a dog to do that either, but you do have a point. That dog does not have a social security number and does not speak or write any human language. Your crimes are only between you, your dog, and God.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Purgatory Glory posted:

Pretty sure all breeds do this, it's just confirmation bias that only bully breeds do:rolleyes:

Warning, crappy view of dog refusing to let another dog go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZTiGWgQubA

The problem here is that they are trying to pry the dog's mouth open with their hands instead of putting their fingers in its eyes. Why do civilized humans act so civilized when faced with an uncivilized death machine?

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Mr. Stingly posted:

It can't be a coincidence that the rise in boutiquing dog ownership and tattoos occurred at the same time. It's really good proof that at best most people are parrots or parakeets, and mimic what they see other people doing. The problem is that dogs are annoying as gently caress and now every god drat rear end in a top hat has to have a dog. HAS TO. I need a dog yo. People gotta know I'm established, I've made it. I'm the king of a castle. This my guard dog for my Visio flat screen and Playstation Triple. I'm a big boy, I wear big boy pants.

It's absurd how people think that adopting a living liability makes them more conducive to success. I'm apartment hunting right now, and my biggest challenge is finding a place that doesn't allow dogs because every loser in the world has to loving own one now. You live in an apartment you assholes. Why are you getting a dog when you can't even afford the house with a yard for it to run around and be a dog in.

Basically, if you have to walk your dog then you shouldn't have a dog.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Libelous Slander posted:

obama's gonna pass an executive order banning all pit bulls from existing YOU KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE

Yeah. A black person is going to ban pitbulls. Sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Y-Hat posted:

i was wondering why people hate Pet Island so much. thanks to this thread i now know why

Yeah. This was a fun thread until fat farm girls came in here to gloat about their emotionless dominion over animals.

• Locked thread