Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

Look at this shameful motherfucker. How am I supposed to pick up babes in this? I need ideas on how we can make my new ride sweet.

Things I like:
  • Raw Power
  • The Beach
  • Music of all types, even rap and country!
  • That dark blue color that's almost purple but still totally blue stfu
  • Baskets. Lots of storage space.
  • Sugary soft-drinks (there's a reason I'm in this thing, after all)
  • Being a lazy poo poo

Help me, BYOB. You're my only hope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

tassels on the handles always worked for my uncle

treasure bear

flame decals

alnilam

i removed the background bc it was not streamlidne and hence causing aerodynamic issues (or hydrodynamic, if you're into that sort of thing)
should go faster now

ty manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

*blast past you in my Hoveround*
"Screw you, op!"

treasure bear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6arzfzwqyo

Koishi Komeiji

Don't worry op, get some speakers/sound system and an AC unit and you'll be "stuntin" (rascal slang for looking cool) like me in no time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh27vwH1sdM

GEExCEE

put a tv in the back so your kids can watch on long trips

treasure bear

resprayed it the color you like

bacalou

when will fat people ditch the hoveround for the suit baron harkonnen wears

yoober

bacalou posted:

maybe they realize that in those suits they would get tossed around like horrible smelling beach balls

alnilam

bacalou posted:

ty manifisto

alnilam

any excuse to post sting from that movie

ty manifisto

tao of lmao

oh hell yeah

Cumt posted:

resprayed it the color you like

OH HELL YEAH

nvm no cake

yoooo we installed you a brand new system courtesy of our boys over at sound solutions! we pimped yo ride!

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
How are you going to pick up chicks if it seats only one?

bacalou

Angry Fish posted:

How are you going to pick up chicks if it seats only one?

i wonder :huh:

Piso Mojado

All right yo here is what we got for ya, Dont Bully Me!

First, you a grown rear end man and you be driving around with a silly basket like a girl?! Hell naw, we took that rickety ol basket off and replaced it for a nacho cheese machine. Hope you aint lactose intolerent lol!!! Now you might be saying "yo atcg, whats the point of cheese if I aint got no nachos?". well bro, we got you covered with a nacho warming tray underneath yo seat! deeaaaamnn!

So the hunnies obviously gonna be all ova yo ride now, but hell playa, we all know you need more than nachos to be competin with some of them north side ballers. Now you probably thinking speaker system with some serious bass, right? WRONG! Ladies got their ipods in now son, but whats louder than an ipod? Guns. so we strapped a AR-14 on your armrest to pack some serious firepower. dem shorties will be hearing you all the way from the bay dawg lol.

Match that with some sweet american rear end floor mat and cool hip decals and you are ready to go. But wait...you probably sayin to yoself, "drat, i gots da hunnies..check, I gotsta hip look..check, but what about dem haters?". Aw YOU KNOW i got you coverred there dawg. Press this button. *Don't bully me presses button*. Woooaaaah, you see that?! mutha truckin toilet paper roll comes out the armrest!!!! So when you be rollin by the forums and the haters rear their heads..and you know they will playa...you can slow down and say "here's some toilet papah to go with yo shitpost bithces"..then screach dem wheels and leave them with their mouths open. hell yeah!!!

WindmillSlayer

ATCG posted:

First, you a grown rear end man and you be driving around with a silly basket like a girl?! Hell naw, we took that rickety ol basket off and replaced it for a nacho cheese machine. Hope you aint lactose intolerent lol!!! Now you might be saying "yo atcg, whats the point of cheese if I aint got no nachos?". well bro, we got you covered with a nacho warming tray underneath yo seat! deeaaaamnn!

So the hunnies obviously gonna be all ova yo ride now, but hell playa, we all know you need more than nachos to be competin with some of them north side ballers. Now you probably thinking speaker system with some serious bass, right? WRONG! Ladies got their ipods in now son, but whats louder than an ipod? Guns. so we strapped a AR-14 on your armrest to pack some serious firepower. dem shorties will be hearing you all the way from the bay dawg lol.

Match that with some sweet american rear end floor mat and cool hip decals and you are ready to go. But wait...you probably sayin to yoself, "drat, i gots da hunnies..check, I gotsta hip look..check, but what about dem haters?". Aw YOU KNOW i got you coverred there dawg. Press this button. *Don't bully me presses button*. Woooaaaah, you see that?! mutha truckin toilet paper roll comes out the armrest!!!! So when you be rollin by the forums and the haters rear their heads..and you know they will playa...you can slow down and say "here's some toilet papah to go with yo shitpost bithces"..then screach dem wheels and leave them with their mouths open. hell yeah!!!

voted 1

tao of lmao

oh my god OH MY GOD look at it!!!! It's loving perfect. a single tear rolls down my cheek

quote:

jumps around, hands on head in disbelief holy crap oh wow!

quote:

woaaaaah no fuckin way!!! tries to fire gun and sure enough, it's pre-loaded. 1 camera man and 2 interns collapse, lifeless

quote:

does three back flips and punches out an old woman SUCK A DICK OLD LADY I loving LOVE AMERICA AND SHITPOSTS

Piso Mojado

Well here's some toilet papah to go with yo shitposts. *screaach*

FluffieDuckie

ATCG posted:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
5'd

Bread Set Jettison

ATCG posted:

lmao

alnilam

ATCG posted:

" posted my dick"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

ATCG posted:

• Locked thread