Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

where's archer and steven universe in this?

Gann Jerrod posted:

Keep Beach City Weird is one of the best things to come out of Steven Universe:

quote:

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ok, so I just finished the final episode of Koala Princess and I don’t want to get too emotional on you guys but I CAN’T STOP CRYING! Koala Princess goes on a walkabout and enters dreamtime and finally MEETS HER KOALA MOTHER FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! SLKDJFSDJ:FS

I’ve got so many feels! These feels are the real deals! On wheels! WHAT AM I SAYING?! I’M GOING CRAZY!!!

Tags: I WAS TOTALLY NOT READY FOR THIS THIS SHOW IS KILLING ME Koala Princess Koara Princess Keep Beach City Crying

also there's constant tenticle stuff in archer and he also mentioned gundams in an episode, so definitely anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Rangpur posted:

Is that meant to be a comparison to Earth-bending? I genuinely don't know if that's the comparison you're making because the last episode of Korra I saw ended with her completely catatonic. Now everyone keeps talking about femmeHitler and gay relationships and I'm just completely lost. But it would make sense if there's a similarity to Earth-bending because metal-bending is like a specialty of that or something, I think? In conclusion, I like the pure comedy beats and action beats of Korra but the character development seems to fall flat a lot of the time, and the pacing gets kind of weird. On the other hand, I actually liked the spirit world stuff in the second season so :shrug:

You're uh, gonna have to explain the Steven Universe thing there. Did they set up an in-character blog on Tumblr like Achewood used to do?

ronaldo is a goon in steven universe with a blog called keep beach city weird never saw achewood cause i only watch anime, but it's probably something like that

• Locked thread