Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bwatts

he gets drunk really easily so i hid his panda from him about a month ago. i just remembered i have it. what shall i do with it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

bwatts posted:

he gets drunk really easily so i hid his panda from him about a month ago. i just remembered i have it. what shall i do with it?

Year supply of panda meat

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
how many eggs can a panda eat before it dies?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bwatts

its notbig enough to give me a years supply of meat, and is also a toy.

Piso Mojado

bwatts posted:

its notbig enough to give me a years supply of meat, and is also a toy.

Trade for panda meat

bwatts

heres the panda. idk why its next to brown sauce, i didn't put it in my own cupboard, this is somebody else's.

Piso Mojado

ATCG posted:

Trade for panda meat

Scratch that. Trade for more dishes and probably some silverware.

bwatts

again, that's not my cupboard. i have plenty of cutlery.

posting smiling
i'm sorry the lines of ownership between the brown sauce the panda the cupboard and the cutlery are going to take me a few days to unravel but good luck until then

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Give him back his panda op.

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
What kind of hosed up rear end in a top hat steal a dudes stuffed panda.

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
It would be polite to admit to it, and if the vietnamese guy says he doesn't even care about the panda, give that stuffed panda the life the other guy never could.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

Panda, brown sauce, plate, knife....pretty obvious what needs to happen here bwatts.

bog pixie

give it to the vietnamese man for valentine's day and say that its to compliment his other panda

bwatts

bog pixie posted:

give it to the vietnamese man for valentine's day and say that its to compliment his other panda

ok

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
you should send a ransom note

FluffieDuckie

drilldo squirt posted:

What kind of hosed up rear end in a top hat steal a dudes stuffed panda.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

dogcrash truther
take pictures of it in various locations having a good time, and send the pictures to him over the course of a year, culminating with the panda appearing on his doorstep on exactly 365 days later

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!

dogcrash truther posted:

take pictures of it in various locations having a good time, and send the pictures to him over the course of a year, culminating with the panda appearing on his doorstep on exactly 365 days later

i like that movie too

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Level him up and then use him to battle other pandas.

tao of lmao

Rick posted:

Level him up and then use him to battle other pandas.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
im the lone butterknife sitting on the plate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

jesus christ bwatts,what the hell?

• Locked thread