Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

In terms of disappointment, AngryJoe's Most Dissin' games of '14 is up. haven't watched yet, so no spoilo here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Vicas posted:

this thread are trash

:agreed:

Now let me tell you about a YouTube celeb I found named pewdiepie....

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Miss Wallace posted:

Maybe they won't try to rig it so the contestants will win against Doug and accidentally mix up the sheets, therefore letting Doug easily win and splitting the prize between the losers as a consolation!

Edit: And maybe they'll release the other shows without first having the threat of their campaign being investigated by Indiegogo!

:stare:

I take it this won't have been a first, or is it just a logical extrapolation of their bias to Doug as per usual. Either way can't say I disagree.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Yoshio Sakamoto

It's

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

HardHead posted:

Oh hey, remember that one time that guy made fun of the gg neo nazi? Good times.

Skulls skulls everywhere, and not a brain to think.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Hey Wicked, as a trans person, you need to learn the meaning of the word 'nuance', you dumb stupid idiot.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Hbomberguy posted:

It's a pitch perfect impression of people who don't like the prequels.

Optimist with doubt posted:

Oh good were back to this poo poo.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Cubey posted:

And as Jay Bauman so kindly showed us, Monster a Go-Go is not even close to the worst thing Rebane made. Twister's Revenge is worse than any movie ever featured on MST3K and Jay is the greatest monster who ever lived for streaming it to unsuspecting victims.

Junkyard tank scene means reality disagrees.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Writer Cath posted:

The example of this that stuck out the most to me was Film Brain. He reviewed a movie and this person got SO MAD about defending it that they maxed out three of the comment boxes on TGWTG. That movie was Die Another Day. Like, really. People get passionate about the oddest things.

Does anyone have a link to the 6 page refutation of the ep. 1 Plinkett review?

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

We Didn't Start the Motherfucking Fire.

Yep, I'm good with that. :cool:

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Miss Wallace posted:

How about dat $90,000 game show money, yo?

How bout dem cheap board games, yo?

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Cyron posted:

that is a good burn, So I guess most people know about the true fate of angry jake that he can joke about it.

Wait, that's what happened?

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Jsor posted:

Full story is here Brad confirms it's true in the same thread

Jeeeesus gently caress.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

poparena posted:

Someone requested I do a video on the second Silent Hill film. So naturally, I did a forty-four minute video on the entire fifteen-year history of the series, tried to trash a Silent Hill fan channel and then took the idea of canon to task. You should be careful what you ask of me.

:thumbsup: I cut myself on all this edge.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Infamous Sphere posted:

That class sounds like a much more weirdly sexual and advanced form of my kindergarten teacher's insistence that we walk in boy-girl pairings holding hands when we went to the library or to church or whatever else. God I hated doing that. But it's a thousand times worse when it's some kind of college/high school/something class about assigned girlfriends.

:wtc:

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

So, I am now scientifically certain, as of my watching of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoSJTP4o7VM, that Alison is too good to be an actress on screen.

She needs to voice act cats.

All the cats.
In every movie.
Ever.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Miss Wallace posted:

So what your saying is I have a face for radio...?

Seriously though I loved being part of that. The pilot turned out fantastic.

Just for Cats. You're fine at other stuff yes, but Ash and Glenys are wonderful.

E: Wow, no, not saying that :p

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Arcsquad12 posted:

Just remembered one of my favorite work safety films, Forklift Driver Klaus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oB6DN5dYWo

Every country does it different. Canada is silly

https://youtu.be/MwCyVku1HvI

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

You know what, I'll give you a gimme here. Removed.

StealthArcher fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Aug 19, 2015

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Annointed posted:

I am expecting him to nitpick on things that aren't solid facts in the movie

And him not understanding ecology.

And him not knowing what speedy tanks look like.

I had my first brewing with physics friends who really didn't get the movie.

As an engineer, those are bad friends.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Infamous Sphere posted:

I'm not a massive fan of Brad's style, but that's personal taste rather than a dislike of the man himself. He seems like a very good, genuine person.

It was just odd, this whole tirade about how Brad was ripping me off and how he was all uppity (?) for not paying attention to my stuff, despite the fact that I'd never tried to communicate Brad through Twitter or comments or anything else, so how would he magically know that I'd reviewed something he was now reviewing, two years earlier? (Windows, in case you were wondering. Brad said he'd watch my review after he found out that I'd done one, but it was around the Blipocalypse so I'm not sure if he got a chance to.)
Then again, this commenter also said that Kyle was a social justice warrior for removing his Girlfriend Experience episode, so...I just try to ignore them. I'm being vague because I have this sinking feeling that the commenter will show up here as well.

If he does, you can be pretty sure he'll be laughed out on his rear end.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Seriously, Cyron has some bad opinions, but Fishmech, SmoothRich, Boosted_C5 or jRodefelde he isn't.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Cyron posted:

i have no clue who any of the names are, but thanks?

2 really over done trolls, a literal ancap, and our very own resident returning Mitt Romney fanboy.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

KKall posted:

Flame war never changes.

Quick, I'll do a voiceover of gategate posts spliced over ambient nature reels, and call it an arthouse and then you review it.

This will fix EVERYTHING.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

KKall posted:

I'm almost positive he has a Google Alert set up. My video on his movie stayed up for years when it wasn't being hosted on TGWTG. Once it went up, he immediately he started yelling at my boss and my title card artist to take it down. Even the title card.

He's... intense. I can't say he's in the wrong though, he's just overly protective of his work and his image. See also: his lawsuit against Universal for using a Crispin Glover stand-in for BTTF part 2.
I could almost feel for him, oh wait no I can't. gently caress that bullshit, gently caress the precious author.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Honestly I'm curious as to this also, I hadn't heard of this, but that's also probably cause I deliberately avoided Twitter during the rage period of GG (2013-14)

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

I should start doing Barry Plinkett reads Shittypasta, or Skeletor, or really I should start doing VA videos because why not.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Kunster posted:

I found it tiring not because Slowbeef has reviewer dibs on Sonic.exe or whatever, but because Phelous decided to drag a one off joke voice for nearly an hour.

The opening fusilli joke made that review and you know it.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

The joke is that To Boldly Flee sucks.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

So Allison, when's Phelan gonna review the cinematic joy (:smug:) that is Gingerdead Man v Evil Bong

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

DStecks posted:

Internet Critic Discussion Thread: Literally Just CD At This Point

Bad Reviews: Something Awful

4 peppers for sure, 6 if you dig into shittier HD archives.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

So, Film Brain is Milo Yiannopoulos.

Okay then. :v:

E: Oh god Doctor Strangelove cutaway.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

DStecks posted:

"It does get old when you come to YouTube for escapism from 24/7 politics, and YouTubers insist on doing incredibly biased politically themed shows. Just a little old."
-Person in the comments of a video they clicked on called "Donald Tramp".

"Incredibly biased"

"Why can't we just nuke them"

Some loving people.

BOTH SIDES ARE BAD I DONT WANNA VOTE FOR THAT SHRILL oval office SHILLARY KKKLINTON
:qqsay:

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Arcsquad12 posted:

In Northwest Ontario? I know Google's got their cars out everywhere, but still.

If Fort Frances has streetview, that place will.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

DStecks posted:

Can't say I ever heard of a reviewer dying his hair for a food fight review and spoiling it in the patreon profile picture.

(I realize it's probably got nothing to do with the review.)

(I want to see the food fight review, and I hope it comes out soonish.)

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Hey look everyone it's Phelan's favorite episode of Movie Nights!

Advertiser friendly.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

But anyway, how goes that one Dstiggles, I'm waiting with baited breath for your reaction to the squirrel making GBS threads out it's eyes, and the weasel made of actual poo poo.

I know that's not the style of review you do, but seriously, shitweasel.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Well, Slim Jim went and made an episode, but the lawyermen put the kibosh on any mention of Digital Homo Sapiens Sapiens Suicide.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7u0vjjcScU

Until the Jim Plague Doctorling comes out. Then, as I have expertly interpreted through the use of 'good hedphonz' and 'earz', he says the following:

"Anyway, all I'm trying to say, is that Digital Homicide is by far the number one of them. You know what I'm saying. And I, even though I cannot legally talk about them, will gladly say they are the biggest piece of poo poo I've ever reviewed, and I'm glad they're getting everything that's coming to them. And not even I can deny, Thank GOD, for me."

Terrible Opinions posted:

Ted Cruz is way more professional than this.

I will concede to this point, if and only if DigiHom lead out their case in court with a reading of Dr. Seuss' The Zax.

StealthArcher fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Sep 19, 2016

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Slim Jim 'Motherfucker' Sterling Son Esq. has way too many things to make videos about at once.

Eagerly awaiting crunch time episode two where he dies of a stress induced heart attack.

Please don't actually kill yourself through obsession Jimbo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Annointed posted:

Or something of that sort. It's like a game, how many times can you cripple YouTube before it loses grandfathered in status as the video hosting site ?

On some level of 'good luck chucklefucks'. A video host on the levels of youtube's capability and reach is a natural monopoly, unless you got literal 10's of figures to just throw around, nothing you make can effectively replace it.

• Locked thread