Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

I want to make a gangtag 'BYOB Mean crew' w/ a smiley dude sticking his middle finger up @ the reader

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heard u like girls

Bitch Slayer posted:

im funny & mean

----------------

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
mods can we see who voted on this thread and what their votes are

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
WindmillSlayer

thank you for using this new BYOB meme i came up with

heard u like girls

WindmillSlayer posted:

thank you for using this new BYOB meme i came up with

:tipshat:

----------------

treasure bear

nobody was mean before arnie robbed us of innocence

now we all hard rear end bitches

GoodbyeTurtles

hard rear end bitches crew rep

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Cumt posted:

nobody was mean before arnie robbed us of innocence

now we all hard rear end bitches

FluffieDuckie

I don't think anyone would call me mean crew and I'd been trying to refrain from commenting on the fish situation then he was snippy at me in a thread earlier and I went "oh yeah that dude sucks"

So I guess you could say fish made me join mean crew? Do I get a badge or tat or something?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
I think it would be best, for him and for us, if we stopped replying to him entirely

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

CAT BRUSH posted:

I think it would be best, for him and for us, if we stopped replying to him entirely

me too. I'm done

playground tough
* spams thread and calls ppl bitch *

m34n cr3w :smugjones:

deep dish peat moss

Mean crew is funny until they're mean to me. I can't withstand such power

FluffieDuckie

CAT BRUSH posted:

:agreed:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

deep dish peat moss

Meme crew... now, meme crew I don't like.

WindmillSlayer

Squirrel007 posted:

* spams thread and calls ppl bitch *

m34n cr3w :smugjones:

mean crew owns

WindmillSlayer

he made mean crew even leeter

playground tough
u spelled l34t wrong

heard u like girls

FluffieDuckie posted:

I don't think anyone would call me mean crew and I'd been trying to refrain from commenting on the fish situation then he was snippy at me in a thread earlier and I went "oh yeah that dude sucks"

So I guess you could say fish made me join mean crew? Do I get a badge or tat or something?

nice try but your not in mean crew sorry

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

----------------

tao of lmao

Angry Fish posted:

don't do anything to break the circlejerk, humans among us.

"They" are going to use my name to drive newbies away from their caustic friend-ship for the next few months with a "Go away, Ms. Angry Fish," or a "We have another angry fish jfc," or something along those lines.

good god shut the gently caress up.

tao of lmao

Humans Among Us posted:

nice try but your not in mean crew sorry

you can go away too

tao of lmao

consider the level of bad posting necessary to turn 99% of the sadbrains forum against you.

playground tough

Dont bully me! posted:

good god shut the gently caress up.
^;
Angry Fish you plagiarized an article that wasn't even that funny, but you got called out because it was too funny of a post for you. Don't act like this isn't your problem and realize your name will never be cleared.

GoodbyeTurtles

Dont bully me! posted:

consider the level of bad posting necessary to turn 99% of the sadbrains forum against you.

bacalou

Jett posted:

"reading an angry fish thread"

deep dish peat moss

If you post a really funny thread people will stop hating you

deep dish peat moss

Self-depreciating humor isn't very funny in BYOB because we all know we're pieces of poo poo and we know all those jokes already

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
jumping right into posting threads before your posting crystal is charged is a bad idea imo

Budget Prefuse

angry fish you're like 45 and you spent weeks trying to fit into nite crew until you got kicked out. then you tried to fit into fyad until you got kicked out and now no one in BYOB wants you either. grow the gently caress up dude

no they will not posted:

Cool. added to sig
tao of lmao

Funnypost Collabo posted:

If you post a really funny thread people will stop hating you

orrrrrr we'll realize that he's plagiarizing again

Budget Prefuse

you're more than twice my age. what the gently caress is wrong with you???

no they will not posted:

Cool. added to sig
Budget Prefuse

45 year old man: let me just boot up the ol "personal computer" haha. where should i hang out on the internet....ah yes. the anime teenagers thread, the latino teenagers forum and the depressed teenagers forum!

no they will not posted:

Cool. added to sig
deep dish peat moss

Dont bully me! posted:

orrrrrr we'll realize that he's plagiarizing again

That's really funny for a different reason

bwatts

Budget Prefuse posted:

45 year old man: let me just boot up the ol "personal computer" haha. where should i hang out on the internet....ah yes. the anime teenagers thread, the latino teenagers forum and the depressed teenagers forum!

bwatts

Funnypost Collabo posted:

That's really funny for a different reason

tao of lmao

Budget Prefuse posted:

and what's funny is that it's not his age that makes him so pathetic (though it certainly helps). if he had literally anything to offer he'd have been accepted in any of those places.

El Spider

i would rain probations upon angry fish for things like plagiarizing a post but i think everyone else shits on him enough

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

El Spider

you know youre really in hot water when the gay teen forum is cross with you

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

cool fetish

• Locked thread