Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hagop
May 14, 2012

First one out of the Ranger gets a prize!

South posted:

A few more questions.
If I break down a door on another players shack, can I replace it with one I built and change the key code? Can I place structures on another players foundation/platform?

Yes you can. Thought if doors have 10x the heath they used to this is going to take a long rear end time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hagop
May 14, 2012

DOOMocrat posted:

Has spear damage against walls been patched? Pretty easy to get an inventory full of spears.

patch notes posted:

Increased base health by 10 times.

Melee weapons will now lose more durability when hitting player built structures that are made of metal.

So I am guessing you can still spear your way in it will just take a hell of a lot longer. Which seems fair to me.

Hagop
May 14, 2012

Tab8715 posted:

I thought at one point it only took two?

Anyway, this makes IEDs useless.

I am not sure the heath bars lined up well with the door heath last patch. I seemed like it took 3 quarters of the total take down time to get through the first quarter of the health bar.

Hagop
May 14, 2012

Tab8715 posted:

They upped the health x10 with the latest patch.

Yeah, and as a note don't gently caress up your large shelter placement unless you have an army of guys with axes.

Hagop
May 14, 2012

DOOMocrat posted:

The increased zombie counts just mean I'm picking up more sticks and getting ammo/cloth/lighters faster.

The zombie levels I have been seeing are way higher than that. Went on a water run to a well maybe 50 yards away. I used 40 arrows and then broke a 1/2 heath combat knife killing zombies while covering the filler. Then killed about 30 more that had followed us back to base. The zombie levels are crazy, trying to get anything done solo seems like it would be really really hard.

Hagop fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Mar 30, 2015

• Locked thread