Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

The Henry Ford of zombie games. Pubbie tears but now mass-marketed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Glory for the day I can go into a thread and not see any AA bullshit.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Ptolemaeus posted:

You can extract blood from zombies with a syringe, handcuff pubbies, and inject them to infect them.

I guess I didn't really want that 20$ anyway.

All they need now are blowguns ingame and the ability to put zombie blood on the dart tips.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

People actually thought this would be available at the announced time. :soe:

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Currently playing. A lot better than expected.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Kimsemus posted:

You can spend your existing smedbucks on this game, so you know, all you PS2 refugees have something to spend on.

I forgot about that. I have like 12000 smedbucks lying around. My guy is going to be big pimpin'.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

MrBims posted:

I don't know why the airdrops thing is overshadowing the fact that this is just a bad stupid idiot zombie game.

Get your refund while you have the chance.

EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING. YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO RANDOM INTERNET GUY ON WHAT YOU SHOULD CHOOSE TO LIKE AND SPEND YOUR OWN MONEY ON. ANYTHING ELSE IS A DIRE MISTAKE THAT YOU WILL LIVE TO REGRET AND NOT FORGET ABOUT IN A WEEK.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I managed to get zombie blood last night. I couldn't find anyone to use it on or don't even know if I can. I can stab someone with the syringe, right?

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

That's quite a lot of words for I'm taking my dupes and going home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Haroshia posted:

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not. Le'reddit armie is the biggest bunch of whiny dripping cunts this side of cuntville. They make Goons look socially functional.

You haven't been reading this thread or 90% of the rest of this forum.

• Locked thread