Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I should 100% captain toad and finish infinity climax in Bayo2. hm and 100% Yoshi's Islans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

does 100% captain toad include time trials

Good question. I was only considering stars and hidden objectives but I guess a real 100% would be the time trials too...those are hard

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

The camera is way too hosed up for me to want to play it fast.

Yeah. The game is too uhh squishy for me to try to do precise speedruns.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

6 regular levels left for Captain Toad. If all goes well should be able to cross this one off before noon.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have completed my Captain Toad gamer goal. Its good to set daily goals

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

New day new gamer goal: Im going to buy all the parts and build a high-end Gaming PC.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dexters Secret posted:

dont do it

not worth the money

Its absolutely worth it bc now i have it all set up and ive never seen true 60fps 1080p gamnig. its a whole new world of possibilities

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's what I did basically. The stock cooler fan the i5 came with seems hosed up because it has been randomly failing (the connection points aren't the problem because all the other fans work on every point so it's def the fan itself). Gonna bring it back and replace it and then dig into some serious gaming :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I'll have to work on the SM64 goal this week but my other goal for the week is getting a good time in Bonus Stage 25 in NES Remix.

Good luck on all your goals. My goal for tomorrow is to hit 50% completion on Saints Row IV before the Royal Rumble. Currently at 30%.

• Locked thread