Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im going to beat merciless on poe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Saki posted:

kind of want to do a solo run of bg2

it's absurdly easy if you play a wizard

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

And to top things off I accidentally just deleted a sick unique amulet.

If you try it again on normal I have a bunch of sicknasty claws lying around.

I don't like HC in PoE because it's so easy to kill yourself with Reflect in Cruel. I've probably done in five times.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Saki posted:

Completed normal with my ranger. Finding cruel more fun actually. I'm not insane enough to do hc though

Same. I died way way way more but so far all the unique bosses have been way more interesting on Cruel. Most enemies too. Reflect elemental/physical pops up way more often and is infuriating since I can one-shot myself if I crit them.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i tried so hard to like EYE but the constantly respawning enemies is insanely, ridiculously annoying since i get lost in the massive loving levels so easily

• Locked thread