Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dec 26, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Did you do the iron man thing I said about Stalker.

like an ironman run of the game or one part of it in particular

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

Wormskull posted:

My rules are you play one of the games and you only autosave, you cant store ammo or guns, you have to carry under I think 20kg I think, and uhhh, I guess if the game has upgrading maybe you can but since your going to drop your gun and pick up a new one when it's out of ammo it won't matter. And probably something else but I forgot what.

that sounds cool as hell, i dont remember how much ammo guns usually drop with though

Dec 26, 2012

subhuman filth posted:

this is impossible without some crazy rear end knife technology. how the gently caress are you going to deal with mobs of mutants or a single controller or whatever? just run?

most things you can just run from if youre out in the open especially if youre somewhere where you can run towards other humans. if youre not out in the open and its dangerous knife works pretty well, or depending on the game/area sometimes theres groups of enemies with guns right before the dangerous thing so grab guns/refill your gun's ammo from those

Dec 26, 2012

Schnedwob posted:

finish a few EYE maps

haha just kidding, the shithead devs thought it'd be a good idea to block the console command you need to generate AI navmeshes

what

Dec 26, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

i tried so hard to like EYE but the constantly respawning enemies is insanely, ridiculously annoying since i get lost in the massive loving levels so easily

hack dudes+enemy turrets more so you get buddies every time they show up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

A Spider Covets posted:

i would like to beat the poo poo out of all the monsters in mh4.

hell yeah

• Locked thread