Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I was just thinking about this thread and I was going to ask you to make it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

VideoGames posted:

ive just bought some new electric guitar strings, im going to restring it for the first time ever and then finally complete all beginner lessons on rocksmith.

this is my goal.

Lmao.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ragg posted:

Did you get 120 stars op? If not I'm trolling this thread.

He messaged me when I was asleep to tell me he was streaming and about a minute after starting the stream he went offline.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm going to get all the chieves in Wolfenstein.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Just got all the perk related chives of wolfenstein. Just need to get the treasure ones and beat Uber.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Now that I have seen 120FPS@120hz 60FPS looks like insane rear end.

I avg about 45 these days...Lmao. I need a new gpu.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Goal Achieved: All Wolfenstein Achievements.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm going to beat pokemon omega ruby using nuzlocke rules, and then I'm going to complete the pokedex and defeat whatever the battle maison of this game is.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I already have all the pokemon in my bank, I probably just need to breed the lower forms.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Mach2 posted:

Yeah I'm probably gonna do this for future gens, but this gen I started with absolutely nothing, and it was entirely me and my Fiancee catching, breeding, and GTSing, then sharing our results.

Never again.

I cheated, in that I put dittos I caught from friend safari up and labeled them as 5IV and I could literally get any pokemon I wanted including every single legendary.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Team Rocket IRL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Mach2 posted:

I assume every single 6IV Ditto listed on GTS is a complete lie, but I want to trade Victini and poo poo for them anyway.

The best part is that with chaining in ORAS, getting a 6IV ditto is completely trivial.

That's actually cool. I managed to get japanese dittos of every nature before fake gts went away.

• Locked thread