Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

I saw a goon do it in E/n yesterday and now im noticing it everywhere!! As far as i can tell it a word after 'because' is chosen to nestle betwixt those keystrokes. what gives?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

nice try

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Its like a special snowflake/teenage girl emotive vomit signifier. It has its place. I dunno if i was the first one to do it but i feel like i was the second

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a posting ghost posted:

Its like a special snowflake/teenage girl emotive vomit signifier. It has its place.
I don't want to be associated with ~*this*~ ghost. pbuh

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

a hole-y ghost posted:

I don't want to be associated with ~*this*~ ghost. pbuh

I don't think your posting gets associated with much of anything..i am getting tired of being a ghost though

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

a posting ghost posted:

I don't think your posting gets associated with much of anything..i am getting tired of being a ghost though
Nu?

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
*~cum~*

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
it's the :siren: ~*~*MY GIRLFRIEND*~* :siren: marker, originally used to point out when you notice someone making a post or thread about some topic but their entire point was to casually brag about them having a girlfriend

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

you only use it to make a cool and important point in a super rad post. why did you use it, OP

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

uG posted:

it's the :siren: ~*~*MY GIRLFRIEND*~* :siren: marker, originally used to point out when you notice someone making a post or thread about some topic but their entire point was to casually brag about them having a girlfriend

you didn't close your girlfriend tags right

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

BossRighteous posted:

you didn't close your girlfriend tags right

invalid craptml

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
it's for when you say words in a warbly sing song voice for emphasis

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
~*GO JAGS*~

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
~*did anyone else see the kings jets game how about that shootout huh. hell of a game imo*~

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
the long version of italics basically

~*MAH WIFE*~

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Khanstant posted:

it's for when you say words in a warbly sing song voice for emphasis

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
What "gives" with your misogyny, opus111??

:D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

would

• Locked thread