Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

american race poo poo is so loving dumb

actually it's the standard, thus making all nonamericans much more heavily racist and smelly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Hungry Joe posted:

The writer of this article comes across as a lil bitch who is upset their movie wasn't selected so they're trying to turn it into something racial for profit.

I'm not trying to marginalize the issue of unequal representation, I just don't know if this event qualifies.

I'm not much of a movie person tho

beyonce is greatest artist of all time

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

third reich style racial schemata is p dumb and it's super weird americans cling to it

I mean I like you a lot otherwise but in this you are weird

i have no idea what any of what i wrote, blame reagan

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Hungry Joe posted:

She's a pretty good entertainer considering she only has a massive team to compose and produce albums for her. Truly inspiring

kanye is racist for thinking beyonce is the greatest artist of all time, because she's like maybe the 50th.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Ramsus posted:

get this, race isn't culture and any race/culture can make any other race/cultures food unless you are a racist and believe that only certain ones can make certain food good

Chinese food in Mexico is objectively awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

a retard posted:

also according to some article from the atlantic the reason selma didn't get nominated for more awards was because the studio didn't send out screeners to the voters

didn't you read chris rock talking somewhere sometime? he said hollywood is a white industry!*

• Locked thread