Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
I've already seen* Jennifer Lawrence's tits, there is literally no reason left to watch any Oscar related programming or coverage.

*raped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Rambling Robot posted:

the oscars is a party for spoiled rich people. most of them are white.

It is not a meeting of trust fund kids, many of the people at the Oscars grew up from humble beginnings and worked extremely hard to get where they are in life. They are only spoiled if you are literally a starving African child and any white first world person looks like a billionaire, but I doubt that is the case with you.

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Rambling Robot posted:

they sure are spoiled now.

Being an actor/musician is about the worst way to make a lot of money compared to the other ways to make a lot of money. People only become actors/musicians if they literally hate the world and want it to die.

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Frog Act posted:

i didn't see a single movie in theaters this year and the only name i recognize in the OP is brad pitt

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

I love award shows because it's the best place to go for rich white people giving each other awards for making movies about the struggles of black people

quote:

William Bradley Pitt was born in Shawnee, Oklahoma, to Jane Etta (née Hillhouse), a school counsellor, and William Alvin Pitt, who ran a trucking company.[4][5] T

quote:

The median income for a household in the city was $27,659, and the median income for a family was $35,690.

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

if a beam shot out of the tv and killed everyone who watched the oscars we might wake up to a better world the next day

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Pulp Can Move posted:

If anything, black people are probably happy not to be associated with a year of such lame and gay movies.

All the talented black people in America are at the BET awards which is basically a straight version of the Oscars with gunfights and strippers.

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Kilmers Elbow posted:

So, no blacks but lots of trannies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Skutter posted:

whole lotta plastic faces and crooked titties.

They are even uglier on the inside.

• Locked thread