Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sleepy Sip

i will auto ban myself if forums user ron color does not namechange to ron a rooni by 12pm pst tomorrow

thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Sleepy Sip posted:

i will auto ban myself if forums user ron color does not namechange to ron a rooni by 12pm pst tomorrow

thank you

I do not see :toxx:

Also please do not as I like you. You are a good poster.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pizzatime

hi sleepy

ron color
uh oh

ron color
dont do it... sleepysip? its me ron. Dont do it......its not worth it....i mean if you wamnt you can just call me ron arooni thats cool but dont do it

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

:ohdear:

ron color
dont do it

ron color
is this some sort of power play

bacalou

perfect ron dot com

ron color
its true what they say: in the cutthroat 80s business savvy styled world of B YOB you really cant trust anybody....

Stormyish

if you go, the light in my life will be gone

FluffieDuckie

it's extortion is what it is

don't give in to her demands ron. that just sets a dangerous precident

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

pig slut lisa

irl is good

ron... think of the posters, ron

FluffieDuckie

we will not negotiate with terrorists. the madness has to stop

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FartGhost

sleepysip autobanned before and survived it so i dont know why youre all so worried

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FartGhost posted:

sleepysip autobanned before and survived it so i dont know why youre all so worried

It's just gently caress up is all

ron color
this reminds me of the sermon on the mount and jesus and the beatitudes, which contains sentiments that i think can bring anyone together...

Matthew 5: Seeing the crowds, he went up on the mountain, and when he sat down, his disciples came to him.
2And he opened his mouth and taught them, saying:
3 Ramona Quimby, Age 8 is written by Beverly Cleary and gets a 5 star rating by me because it just brings back memories to kids older than 8. If you aren't older than 8 then it shows you sort of shows you what is to come in the future. 4 Her lifestyle is a lot like a real human's lifestyle. 5 That is another reason why I enjoyed reading this book so much. The author just amazes me because she makes a charcter that is not really a real person turn to life. 6 As an example she lives with her sister who always bothers her. She has a cat and a next door neighbor named Henry. 7 My life relates to hers so much. When I was in 2nd grade people would like to take my things without asking. Just like in the novel, when Danny "The yard ape" steals her eraser and throws it around with his friend. 8 This book also relates to my life when Ramona got that egg dropped on her head. When I was in fourth grade one of the same situations happen to me.9 My friend Eric started laughing really hard and spit his yogurt all over me then after that I had to go to the nurse and get it all cleaned up.
10 Some other books I would recommend are, Ramona and Her Mother, Ramona and her Father, and all the other Ramona Quimby books. I really recommend you to read this book.
11And when Jesus finished these sayings, the crowds were astonished at his teaching, 12 for he was teaching them as one who had authority, and not as their scribes.

Cyber Dog

yard apes and egg drops......so much nstalgia rn....ty god :pray:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

ron color posted:

this reminds me of the sermon on the mount and jesus and the beatitudes, which contains sentiments that i think can bring anyone together...

Matthew 5: Seeing the crowds, he went up on the mountain, and when he sat down, his disciples came to him.
3 Ramona Quimby, Age 8 is written by Beverly Cleary and gets a 5 star rating by me because it just brings back memories to kids older than 8. If you aren't older than 8 then it shows you sort of shows you what is to come in the future. 4 Her lifestyle is a lot like a real human's lifestyle. 5 That is another reason why I enjoyed reading this book so much. The author just amazes me because she makes a charcter that is not really a real person turn to life. 6 As an example she lives with her sister who always bothers her. She has a cat and a next door neighbor named Henry. 7 My life relates to hers so much. When I was in 2nd grade people would like to take my things without asking. Just like in the novel, when Danny "The yard ape" steals her eraser and throws it around with his friend. 8 This book also relates to my life when Ramona got that egg dropped on her head. When I was in fourth grade one of the same situations happen to me.9 My friend Eric started laughing really hard and spit his yogurt all over me then after that I had to go to the nurse and get it all cleaned up.
10 Some other books I would recommend are, Ramona and Her Mother, Ramona and her Father, and all the other Ramona Quimby books. I really recommend you to read this book.
11And when Jesus finished these sayings, the crowds were astonished at his teaching, 12 for he was teaching them as one who had authority, and not as their scribes.

lmbo

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

ron color posted:

FartGhost

ron color posted:

Sleepy Sip

i'm going to bomb every movie theater in America on Christmas Day if you do not name change to ron a rooni

alnilam

She didn't drop the egg on her head she smashed it there to try to open it and look cool she thought it was hard boiled but it wasn't jesus didn't even read the book smh

Sleepy Sip

this thread is going to get a million replies

Scaly Haylie

Sleepy Sip posted:

this thread is going to get a million replies

doubt it

playground tough
hosed up

ron color
evewryone likes beveryly clearly

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Los lobos, please change ron color's name to ron a rooni.

----------------

bog pixie

what if i change my name to ron a rooni

Captain No-mates

Sleepy Sip posted:

i'm going to bomb every movie theater in America on Christmas Day if you do not name change to ron a rooni

ive been wanting to start planning some domestic terrorism in byob for a while. good on ya

Scaly Haylie

bog pixie posted:

what if i change my name to ron a rooni

sounds like a win for you

GEExCEE

ron color posted:

ronarooni

GEExCEE

everyone in BYOB should change their name to ron a rooni. In solidarity.

bog pixie

ill be ron_a_rooni, and you can be ron-a roonii

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I'm drilldo squirt, hello.

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW
what about ron a roani?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ron color
yeah this time byob get deleted cause everyone changed their name to ron.....someone changed 6 avs to the same thing and everyone died in the stampede to get out

tao of lmao

ronarooni 6

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

black-a-rooni 6

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleepy Sip

ron color posted:

yeah this time byob get deleted cause everyone changed their name to ron.....someone changed 6 avs to the same thing and everyone died in the stampede to get out

you're the only one who can stop this

• Locked thread